Which Mario Kart track is better?

This is basically a thread where I'll put in two tracks, both from the same game, and I'll have you guys vote on which track you think is better. This just came to my mind as I'm making this description. So go ahead, your picks.

Choco Mountain has better music so I'm going with that one. Both are obnoxious in the original game, but the original game itself can't help it so

I vastly prefer the aesthetic of Bowsers Castle, so I'll go with that. I also find Marty the Thwomp funny.

It's been a while since I came here, so I should prolly come back! And here I am! Here are two more tracks, which do you think is the better of the two? (They are both from Mario Kart DS)

WALUIGI PINBALL
AIRSHIP FORTRESS

These are the best courses in the game, but I think Waluigi Pinball just edges out Airship Fortress, for having fantastic track design and having one of the most creative themes in all of Mario Kart.

These are the best courses in the game, but I think Waluigi Pinball just edges out Airship Fortress, for having fantastic track design and having one of the most creative themes in all of Mario Kart.
This is the reason why Waluigi Pinball is in the Booster Course Pass and Airship Fortress is not!

Back