The Mario Kart games

What is your favorite track out of these four?

• Waluigi Pinball (DS)

• Coconut Mall (Wii)

• Electrodrome (Wii U)

• Rainbow Road (3DS)

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's Mario Kart time! My favorite game series with a discussion I finally decided to make. However, I'm curious to find out what you guys think about not only the games themselves, but also which tracks you enjoy playing, the tracks' songs which I personally enjoy the most about Mario Kart, and maybe even the character rosters. Or some update on Mario Kart Tour and the Booster Course Pass for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
I also just want to make a quick note. I will be posting polls every day at 4:30 PM (I live in Ontario, Canada, so the time on where you live might be different.) The topics will mostly be on Mario Kart, like your favorite tracks, or your favorite game, or whatever topic I come up with. Just an update I wanted to give.

Last edited:
I vote Coconut Mall but Electrodome is another fun one, surprised to see it without any votes.

The poll has officially closed and Coconut Mall has the most votes with 4. Waluigi Pinball takes a close 2nd place with 3. I was shocked to see Electrodrome without any votes seeing that's my favorite Mario Kart 8 nitro track. 3DS Rainbow Road only got 1 vote. But I'll be doing another poll on Mario Kart songs very shortly.

So I just found out that only moderators can edit/delete the poll because I can't make another one. I'll still do this poll, but I won't know how many voted for it. Or maybe I will and I'm just a liar.
POLL: What's the best Mario Kart song you have listened to in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. (This includes the BCP up to Wave 4)
- Mount Wario
- Cloudtop Cruise
- Big Blue
- Tour Ninja Hideaway
- Wii Mushroom Gorge
- 3DS Rainbow Road
- Tour Singapore Speedway

Eh, Waluigi Pinball is not even my favorite Flower Cup track in MKDS, that goes to Shroom Ridge.

IDK people always put it in their favorite tracks of all time list but like, it's not even my favorite Flower Cup track let alone, Mario Kart DS, let alone the entire Mario Kart series. The rest of those are popular picks but none of them are my favorites from each respective game. Coconut Mall was very fun to play in and I was extremely excited to see it when it first got revealed when Mario Kart Wii was revealed but in terms of favorite MKW track, that goes to Bowser's Castle. For DS, favorite track is 'Shroom Ridge. In 3DS, it's Piranha Plant Slide or Rosalina's Ice World or DK Jungle depending on my mood. And in 8, Bowser's Castle just wins again.

Out of the options in that poll? Probably Coconut Mall, then Electrodrome, then Waluigi Pinball, and then Rainbow Road. Electrodrome and Waluigi Pinball are both courses I felt that are just nice to look at but aren't actually all that fun tracks to race on tbh because they're both very simple and straightforward. In Waluigi Pinball, you spend most of your time in some nondescript lane that looks like it was taken from Wario Colosseum and only spend a few amount of time in the actual pinball area of the track. I know that lane is supposed to be like, a launching pad for the pinball but it takes up a considerable amount of the track and isn't really all that pretty to look at while you're in there. I get why people like it, I like being launched in the machine at the beginning and the music is great but that's all it really has going for it. Electrodrome does have nice theming in a rave but you spend most of the track just driving on the walls and then, that's pretty much it. Rainbow Road has never been particularly my favorite tracks in the series and probably because of the repetitive theming and underwhelming music and while I do appreciate 3DS's attempts to shake it up, it's still probably my least favorite Special Cup track. That leaves me with Coconut Mall which I do like and have a lot of fond memories racing on it and it's something I can say that's my favorite track out of the ones in the cup it's in so that's my pick for favorite.

POLL: What's the best Mario Kart song you have listened to in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. (This includes the BCP up to Wave 4)
- Mount Wario
- Cloudtop Cruise
- Big Blue
- Tour Ninja Hideaway
- Wii Mushroom Gorge
- 3DS Rainbow Road
- Tour Singapore Speedway

Bowser's Castle

That's a good one! Why did I not put that in? I'm so dumb for not doing that, even worse that's my favorite song in Mario Kart 8, but I thought it was so underrated no one would pick it.

I will say this: We're getting Squeaky Clean Sprint in Wave 5 of the BCP, but what do you guys think the rest of the wave will hold?
There are datamines to this wave if you're not familiar already, so feel free to make your predictions however you'd like, or stick to the plan of these datamines.
FEATHER CUP: Tour - Wii - GBA - Tour
CHERRY CUP: Tour - GCN - SNES - Squeaky Clean Sprint (already confirmed)

That's a good one! Why did I not put that in? I'm so dumb for not doing that, even worse that's my favorite song in Mario Kart 8, but I thought it was so underrated no one would pick it.

Well Mario Kart 8 is filled with banger tracks so I don't blame you for missing some. Dolphin Shoals and Dragon Driftway are my other picks.

The hype for Wave 5 was here almost a month ago and probably still is. The tracks that were selected were...
Tour Athens Dash
GCN Daisy Cruiser
Wii Moonview Highway
Squeaky Clean Sprint
Tour Los Angeles Laps
GBA Sunset Wilds
Wii Koopa Cape
Tour Vancouver Velocity
If I'm going to be totally honest, Vancouver Velocity is my favorite of the eight here. It's actually my favorite track in Mario Kart Tour, and I'm probably the only person in the world that says that. I also really like Koopa Cape, Moonview Highway and LA Laps. What do you guys think is the highlight of Wave 5?

Last edited:
I was going to update the Mario Kart song poll, but instead I'll just do this.

What's your top 5 Mario Kart songs of all time?
Just be honest. Choose from any game you like, even the Arcade games, I don't care, Arcade games have serious bangers, so feel free to include those! Go to the battle tracks if you want to. Just choose 5 songs from any Mario Kart game that you'd listen to for hours.

There's a lot of ones I enjoy listening to, but if I only had to pick five, they would be (in no particular order): GBA Sky Garden, DS Shroom Ridge, Wii U Dolphin Shoals, 3DS Neo Bowser City, and Wii Rainbow Road.

Back