the official "u did it" thread

Re: today you did things noteworthy

Went to a BBQ. It mainly consisted of swearing, fags (not me), and booze.

Demidevimon said:
sounds like you had a blast

Bowser45 said:
Demidevimon said:
sounds like you had a blast
Yep, 2 1/2 glasses of cider and a shit load of meat. Most the people there were older than me, but I still had a good time

Saw the Beatles' LOVE Cirque de Soleil show in Las Vegas. I cannot put into words how amazing that was.

and now I'm aching everywhere, the joys of not having a rental car in Vegas and having to walk all over town

Or take the train :P

eh, most of the places we're going here are in walking distance, but it's still painful for me to walk that much

Won a Luigi plush in a Mario crane machine today.

I walked the whole length of London at least five times in a whole day, get on my level.

Kingbowser99 said:
I walked the whole length of London at least five times in a whole day, get on my level.

'scuse me for not being as physically fit as you

Kingbowser99 said:
How long did that take?

MCS said:
Kingbowser99 said:

'scuse me for not being as physically fit as you
I know you're not as physically fit as me

that's why I said get on my level

Demidevimon said:
Kingbowser99 said:
How long did that take?
All day, more or less. We went to see a lot of things

Kingbowser99 said:
*proceeds to Google Maps*

Seems like 56 kilometers, around 11 hours walking. 11 hours don't fit five times in a day.

Explain.

today i discovered who i really am

Lakituthequick said:
Kingbowser99 said:
*proceeds to Google Maps*

Seems like 56 kilometers, around 11 hours walking. 11 hours don't fit five times in a day.

Explain.
Google maps uses an approximate walking time, which normally amounts to people having a slow stroll through a museum taking in every little bit of art. I was planning on walking to my friend's house one time, he lives on the other side of plymouth, and I first consulted with google maps. It basically said that it would take me 2 hours to get to his house, when in reality it took me 30 minutes.

tl;dr Google maps is terrible at telling you how long it will take to get from A to B, assuming that's what you used.

I saw Grown Ups 2 today for the sake of friendship. I never want to see something that awful again.

Nabber said:
I saw Grown Ups 2 today for the sake of friendship. I never want to see something that awful again.
did you expect anything else from an Adam sandler movie that's not click?

no

but I didn't think anyone could actually make a movie so unfunny

Well these things happen sometimes. But do you know what we do? We forget about them, and later in life, if we see the DVDs of these movies lying in some shop somewhere, we buy them all, then take them to our back yard, and sacrifice them, then we move on and repeat the process if necessary.

Also, we found the missing CD from our 4-disc limited edition Billy Joel collection.

Well, I moved out of my parents house for the first time ever yesterday, so currently spending my first day in my new home.

I spent most of it watching terrible, day-time TV. Need to go sort out my Rent Assist and stuff though I doubt I'm going to get it done by the end of the day. :(

Back