the official "u did it" thread

Re: What noteworthy things have you done today? the Second

Still ill as fuck, but I'm getting better

Just found out that I am going to G-Fest, a convention in Chicago all about Godzilla.

Made a Tumblr blog.

Set up one of those fancy-schmancy Blu-Ray players in the living room, so we can watch Blu-Rays on the flatscreen. Now we just need to buy some since we only have one Blu-Ray (Dumbo). It can also go on YouTube, Netflix, Pandora - you name it.

Modem was acting stupid today. The usual was 30 Mbps, but today it turned to not even 1 Mbps. Did a few things like resetting and unplugging some cables, and now it's fixed!

Also, I never use my blu-ray player anymore, mainly because I don't have a single blu-ray disc.

Sunscreen said:
Also, I never use my blu-ray player anymore, mainly because I don't have a single blu-ray disc.

Well, on this one, you can play both DVDs and Blu-Rays.

Sunscreen said:
Modem was acting stupid today. The usual was 30 Mbps, but today it turned to not even 1 Mbps. Did a few things like resetting and unplugging some cables, and now it's fixed!

That sucks. At least it's fixed now.

Well, for some reason it doesn't want to work on my mobile devices, only this computer. Looks like it's not all the way fixed yet.

And yeah, my blu-ray player, and almost every blu-ray player can play CDs and DVDs too. Mines has a SD card reader built-in which is completely useless to me.

Reached 100 games on my Backloggery.

Sunscreen said:
Well, for some reason it doesn't want to work on my mobile devices, only this computer. Looks like it's not all the way fixed yet.

And yeah, my blu-ray player, and almost every blu-ray player can play CDs and DVDs too. Mines has a SD card reader built-in which is completely useless to me.

Well, why don't you use it for DVDs, then? You can always buy Blu-Rays too, which is definitely worth it every now and then because of how crystal-clear the picture looks.

Got all the star coins in World 2, 3 and 4 in one day.

MCS, I have an Xbox 360 to play DVDs.

Made a pinterest account.

Tried to hack a Webkinz cheat code...

...Didn't work.

It wasnt actually today, but I got my arm x-rayed. I'll know the results on Monday. I guess thats sort of noteworthy.

Monomi said:

...Didn't work.

wat

Misty said:
It wasnt actually today, but I got my arm x-rayed. I'll know the results on Monday. I guess thats sort of noteworthy.

That's neat.

Anyways, I watched Here Comes the Boom today and played some Paper Mario. That's all I can really think of.

Well, today I um, practiced ah my um Jeff Goldblum impression. The sectert is to um insert frequent ums and ah into your um sentences, sentences. And talk in a whisper, because um it makes what you sound ah important. Even though your ah rambling because you're Jeff Goldblum. You know um what that means, ah, do you, so you?

CHECKMATE

MCS said:
Monomi said:

...Didn't work.

wat
I was trying to use the cheat code for money and it didn't work.

Also, after MONTHS I finally found that one goddamn Wii remote we've been missing for a while.

It doesn't let me do online play, sadly (Stupid parental controls), but then I lost it again.

Gundam Tanaka said:
Started replaying Pac-Man World 2.

I love you.

Where are you in it? I've been stuck on the "Into the Volcano" level for years. I even re-attempted it a few times recently and still can't beat it.

I would play some Pac-Man World 1 while I'm at it, but I still need to buy a PS1 memory card

Listened to a new fanmade Vocaloid.

Now I'm addicted to him...

Also, MCS, I'll try to listen to at least one of the songs you linked to me tomorrow if I can.

MCS said:
Gundam Tanaka said:
Started replaying Pac-Man World 2.

I love you.

Where are you in it? I've been stuck on the "Into the Volcano" level for years. I even re-attempted it a few times recently and still can't beat it.

I would play some Pac-Man World 1 while I'm at it, but I still need to buy a PS1 memory card
asdf into the volcano

I remember when I was little I was stuck on the Volcano world for months. I just stopped playing it. Then one day I went back and bam, I finally managed to beat it.

Anyway, I only got to play for fifteen minutes because of homework, so I just finished Pac-Dot Pond.

MCS said:
Monomi said:

...Didn't work.

wat

Misty said:

That's neat.

Anyways, I watched Here Comes the Boom today and played some Paper Mario. That's all I can really think of.

Yeah, so got the results back. Arms not broken, but got a bad muscle tear in that arm. Still feels like an elephant stepped on it, but working to get it better.

Gundam Tanaka said:
asdf into the volcano

I remember when I was little I was stuck on the Volcano world for months. I just stopped playing it. Then one day I went back and bam, I finally managed to beat it.

Anyway, I only got to play for fifteen minutes because of homework, so I just finished Pac-Dot Pond.

Wow, that's neat. I might just end up using a walkthrough for the whole level. Are the levels after that even harder?

Misty said:
Yeah, so got the results back. Arms not broken, but got a bad muscle tear in that arm. Still feels like an elephant stepped on it, but working to get it better.

I hope it heals soon.

Back