Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beanbean

• Gofer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff
Hello everyone, I'm making a crucial thing happen in my story, Three members go on a mission. The best thing is YOU DECIDE WHO!

The top three users go, Plumber can't go 'cause he has something else to do.

You can vote for yourself, but it's frowned upon....

everyone (ala, me) is gonna vote for himself.

True...

lol....

now maybe some people won't ^_^

Well anyway, I chose Isyou. I don't know why. I just like the idea of a Bandit character, and he's been pretty neglected in your story recently. (No Omega Squad? NOOOOOO-- Not really.)

:( you should have made "Max2& 3D".

Max2 said:
:( you should have made "Max2& 3D".

Someone, make a vote to 3D! I won't go without him. Deal?

who else voted?

I voted Beanbean not because we're siblings, but because her character seems slightly neglected.

Plumber said:
I voted Beanbean not because we're siblings, but because her character seems slightly neglected.

:shock: back up. Beanbean's a SHE?!?!?!?!?!!?!? :shock:

I was about to say the same thing! And to think I made Twombles the lead female character in my story...

Max2 said:
Plumber said:

:shock: back up. Beanbean's a SHE?!?!?!?!?!!?!? :shock:

seriously, Plumber, you're joking. BEANBEAN. SHE. even with His(her?) cool MARIO sprite???
girls don't like Waluigi. Girls like Toadette.
Girls don't like beans (but, neither do boys :lol:)
Girls don't like Mario sprites. Girls like Princess Peach sprites.

Now don't be going sexist (NOTE: please know the definition of this word and do not yell at me) here; girls can like whatever they want. Girls are cool... Uh... But Plumber, do answer this question: IS BEANBEAN REALLY FEMALE?! (If so, she's probably... not feeling too good if she's reading all this.)

YellowYoshi398 said:
Now don't be going sexist (NOTE: please know the definition of this word and do not yell at me) here; girls can like whatever they want. Girls are cool... Uh... But Plumber, do answer this question: IS BEANBEAN REALLY FEMALE?! (If so, she's probably... not feeling too good if she's reading all this.)

A. you're right.

B. Bean's not on the forum

C. I know what sexist means :)lol: I said it. joking...)

D. Is S/He???

Ah that Bean... Just for the fun of it, I'm never referring to him/her by name... for awhile. ( :twisted: )

He/she may not be on the forum, but if I told everyone my brother was female/everyone thought my sister (don't have one) was male, I'd be showing him/her the topic... :P Or maybe he'll/she'll stumble across the topic anyway. I used to wander the forums before joining. (I'm male. Please tell me no one thought I was a girl...)

YellowYoshi398 said:
Ah that Bean... Just for the fun of it, I'm never referring to him/her by name... for awhile. ( :twisted: )

He/she may not be on the forum, but if I told everyone my brother was female/everyone thought my sister (don't have one) was male, I'd be showing him/her the topic... :P Or maybe he'll/she'll stumble across the topic anyway. I used to wander the forums before joining. (I'm male. Please tell me no one thought I was a girl...)

You? dude, you can't even ACT like a girl. I can sound EXACTLY like Princess Peach. And I'm proud! :lol:

Back