Great Gonzo's Story

Who do you want to go on the mission?

  • Super paper luigi

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super mario97

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maxlover2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aipom

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yoshi626

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TheGreatBlockyBoo

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Isyou

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dry Bones

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UltimateToad

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3dejong

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beanbean

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gofer

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
  • Poll closed .

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff
Hello everyone, I'm making a crucial thing happen in my story, Three members go on a mission. The best thing is YOU DECIDE WHO!

The top three users go, Plumber can't go 'cause he has something else to do.

You can vote for yourself, but it's frowned upon....
 

Max2

King Bowser
everyone (ala, me) is gonna vote for himself.
 

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff
True...
 

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff
lol....
 

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff
now maybe some people won't ^_^
 

YellowYoshi398

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
Well anyway, I chose Isyou. I don't know why. I just like the idea of a Bandit character, and he's been pretty neglected in your story recently. (No Omega Squad? NOOOOOO-- Not really.)
 

Max2

King Bowser
:( you should have made "Max2& 3D".
 

Max2

King Bowser
Max2 said:
:( you should have made "Max2& 3D".
Someone, make a vote to 3D! I won't go without him. Deal?
 

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff
who else voted?
 

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff

Plumber

Tenacious Trio
Retired Wiki Staff
I voted Beanbean not because we're siblings, but because her character seems slightly neglected.
 

Max2

King Bowser
Plumber said:
I voted Beanbean not because we're siblings, but because her character seems slightly neglected.
:shock: back up. Beanbean's a SHE?!?!?!?!?!!?!? :shock:
 

YellowYoshi398

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
I was about to say the same thing! And to think I made Twombles the lead female character in my story...
 

Max2

King Bowser
Max2 said:
Plumber said:
I voted Beanbean not because we're siblings, but because her character seems slightly neglected.
:shock: back up. Beanbean's a SHE?!?!?!?!?!!?!? :shock:
seriously, Plumber, you're joking. BEANBEAN. SHE. even with His(her?) cool MARIO sprite???
girls don't like Waluigi. Girls like Toadette.
Girls don't like beans (but, neither do boys :lol:)
Girls don't like Mario sprites. Girls like Princess Peach sprites.
 

YellowYoshi398

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
Now don't be going sexist (NOTE: please know the definition of this word and do not yell at me) here; girls can like whatever they want. Girls are cool... Uh... But Plumber, do answer this question: IS BEANBEAN REALLY FEMALE?! (If so, she's probably... not feeling too good if she's reading all this.)
 

Max2

King Bowser
YellowYoshi398 said:
Now don't be going sexist (NOTE: please know the definition of this word and do not yell at me) here; girls can like whatever they want. Girls are cool... Uh... But Plumber, do answer this question: IS BEANBEAN REALLY FEMALE?! (If so, she's probably... not feeling too good if she's reading all this.)
A. you're right.

B. Bean's not on the forum

C. I know what sexist means :)lol: I said it. joking...)

D. Is S/He???
 

YellowYoshi398

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
Ah that Bean... Just for the fun of it, I'm never referring to him/her by name... for awhile. ( :twisted: )

He/she may not be on the forum, but if I told everyone my brother was female/everyone thought my sister (don't have one) was male, I'd be showing him/her the topic... :P Or maybe he'll/she'll stumble across the topic anyway. I used to wander the forums before joining. (I'm male. Please tell me no one thought I was a girl...)
 

Max2

King Bowser
YellowYoshi398 said:
Ah that Bean... Just for the fun of it, I'm never referring to him/her by name... for awhile. ( :twisted: )

He/she may not be on the forum, but if I told everyone my brother was female/everyone thought my sister (don't have one) was male, I'd be showing him/her the topic... :P Or maybe he'll/she'll stumble across the topic anyway. I used to wander the forums before joining. (I'm male. Please tell me no one thought I was a girl...)
You? dude, you can't even ACT like a girl. I can sound EXACTLY like Princess Peach. And I'm proud! :lol:
 
Top