• 3dejong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beanbean

• Gofer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's a relief. Anyway, I find it rather fun to read Beanbean's page while I think he's a girl. It's fun to imagine him as one... I hope he doesn't join the forum (if he's male, anyway). If that happens, I'm dead...

...Oh man. I'm calling him/her a "he" again and referring to him/her by name...

enough already let's not get off the topic...

Hide under your bed, the boogey man will protect you. :lol:

let's not make a big deal 'bout this okay? i mean i'm a girl too.......

Scroll down....

keep on scrolling...

J/k :lol: :lol: oh you got burned...

Beanbean's a girl. And she was too lazy to take off Mario's mustache. She's into Mario stuff, she's not a sissy. But she's laughing about it now. Anyway, What's under a Shy Guy's mask is-*BANGBOOMBUMPSMUSHEWWWW....*

She is a girl? Really?!

Anyway, does she hate me? 'Cause it's kinda cramped under here, with me, my computer, and boogeyboy.

No, she's laughing now. Actually, litarally rolling on the floor laughing. Seriously, she is. :lol:

YellowYoshi398 said:
Ah that Bean... Just for the fun of it, I'm never referring to him/her by name... for awhile. ( :twisted: )

He/she may not be on the forum, but if I told everyone my brother was female/everyone thought my sister (don't have one) was male, I'd be showing him/her the topic... :P Or maybe he'll/she'll stumble across the topic anyway. I used to wander the forums before joining. (I'm male. Please tell me no one thought I was a girl...)

Actually, I always referred by "Beanbean" or "Bean" except then. Bean is her nickname in real life. And I'm a boy, in case the beard (though I don't really have one, but beards rule, so there) didn't tip you off.

YellowYoshi398 said:
She is a girl? Really?!

Anyway, does she hate me? 'Cause it's kinda cramped under here, with me, my computer, and boogeyboy.

It's cramped here with me, my dog, my CPU, and my radio.

okay this poll will run for a week or so, then my story comes out.

YellowYoshi398 said:
We have to wait that long? Well, hopefully Isyou will win.

yeah i want a lot of users to vote, hopefully they will...

YellowYoshi398 said:
Isyou's still in the lead... I'm amazed, but rooting for him. (Hey? Is Isyou a he...? Uh, never mind...)

lol, yeah i'm pretty sure its a dude...

From now, just say "e" instead of he or she if you don't know the gender of someone. There was an image at UnMario saying "Isyou in his early years" or something.

So, why has everybody voted for me again? And also, im a he. And that pic wasnt me, I just found it randomly off the internet.

isyou said:
So, why has everybody voted for me again? And also, im a he. And that pic wasnt me, I just found it randomly off the internet.

don't know...guess they like you, or the fact you're a bandit...

Wish I could be one of the legendary must-be-found ones... Actually, not really all that much. I'm a sysop on RetroSEGA, and I don't get the big deal about it. It's just like being a normal user... only with a few extra things thrown in here and there.

YellowYoshi398 said:
Wish I could be one of the legendary must-be-found ones... Actually, not really all that much. I'm a sysop on RetroSEGA, and I don't get the big deal about it. It's just like being a normal user... only with a few extra things thrown in here and there.

even a beruecrat. OK, you can block people and delete stuff, but, it's not as good as most people say it is. It's only, barely better than a normal user.

Back