What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Fuck! You actually got one! :(

The only rare item I ever got was the Pizza from the Skate Punk...

...but a Spiteful Crow took it away. X( :'(

-Mega Man 10
-Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
-Super Mario Galaxy 2

I've finally managed to unlock the Grandmaster Galaxy. I've managed to obtain the first Star, but not the second. The perfect run at that stage is a MAJOR pain.

Super Mario Galaxy 2. I'm STILL not having any luck, trying to complete the Grandmaster Galaxy's Perfect Run.

Enker said:
Super Mario Galaxy 2. I'm STILL not having any luck, trying to complete the Grandmaster Galaxy's Perfect Run.
I always died on the place after the clouds. Save as many clouds as possible for that part. Also, in the Hammer Bro. part, just skip to the 3 Boomerang Bros. because you only have to kill them.

And Wipeout: The Game

Villain11 said:
Also, in the Hammer Bro. part, just skip to the 3 Boomerang Bros. because you only have to kill them.
Yeah, I think I just may take that into consideration, since that's the part I was mostly having trouble with.

Wipeout: The Game

For a split-second, I thought you were talking about the series of futuristic racers.... bah.

As for me:Golden Axe III.

It's technically deficient compared to the first two, but it's surprisingly deep once you get used to the controls.

-Super Smash Bros. Brawl
-Super Mario Galaxy 2
-Super Mario Galaxy
-Mega Man 10
-Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

Demon's Souls.
Man, this game is *bad word* ing hard. I've played it for about 8 hours, and i'm only on the second level :D. The difficulty was definately not exaggerated.

Back