What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Pokemon Uranium

Everyone is playing sun & moon, but i cant due to no 3ds, but in the meantime im trying this fangame, seems like 3rd gen but with 4th gen and above features, doesnt seem too bad, kinda odd in areas, but pretty fun and im down with the new mons and the music is amazing.

Mario Party 7

Geoff said:
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

I got the fucking ludovico technique as azazel and made it all the way to the satan fight and beat it all in one super lucky and fun run. I now have all characters (minus the lost) unlocked but idgaf cause azazel is by far the best aaaaaaaaaa <3
Yay you got your first broken run!

Pokemon Moon

special doggos everywhere make it stop
stop using helping hand stop killing my poor rockruff with non-effective takedowns what the hell game doggo

Geoff said:
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

I got the fucking ludovico technique as azazel and made it all the way to the satan fight and beat it all in one super lucky and fun run. I now have all characters (minus the lost) unlocked but idgaf cause azazel is by far the best aaaaaaaaaa <3

>azazel the best

fucking disgusting

Pokemon Moon

At the water trial, I think? Searching for some wishiwashi

Caught a Morelull named Succ

Pokemon Moon

Oh wow the Wishiwashi trial was actually pretty hard because I forgot to buy revives but I still managed to beat it, woo. Thank you succ

A lot of stuff happened between the end of that trial and where I am atm that I can't be bothered to recall but I'm near a volcano and caught a female salandit so that's great

Team:
Valentine (Diglett) Lv. 20
Doggabbro (Rockruff) Lv. 21
Succ (Morelull) Lv. 22
Tubular (Dewpider) Lv. 18
Robinhoot (Dartrix) Lv. 24
Splet (Grimer) Lv. 22

Pees'lubn Andistan'dhin said:
overwatch free weekend

if anyone wants to play the game with me thatd be cool

also this game is *bleep*ing rad
I'll be on the road to virginia all weekend
w h y

Sun

Beat the first island. I instantly love Team Skull more than any other team before them.

Team so far is:
Brionne (Azura)
Rockruff (Rush)
Oricorio (O.Mickey, because it's a cheerleader, you see)
Rufflet (Cap)
Alolan Persian (Garfielf)

Pokemon Moon

Caught a Wimpod and IT'S SO CUTE AAAAAAAAAAH
Beat the grass trial but just barely, holy shit do not let it get set up like I did or you will regret it. I was down to Araquanid with the rest of my team knocked out and managed to pull it off still.

Now on to Olivia

Pokemon Sun Version

well i started, i caught some pokemon, i used some pokemon, i fought some pokemon.

Using Popplio, Grimer, Magnemite and Makuhita at the moment. Will probably ditch Makuhita later after the first trial, replace it with something else. I doubt Magnemite or Grimer will stick around either. Just using them for shits and giggles, shitty exp share + exp scaling means I probably wouldn't end up super over-levelled even if i just stuck with one pokemon this early. instead of complaining this time i'll just try take advantage of it and fuck around with pokemon I'm going to throw into island slavery.

Pokemon Sun Version

well I finished the first island. exp share seems to invalidate the exp scaling, I have no shortage of exp without grinding. I might stick with some of the mons I got now

Brionne (Pooplio) Lv21
Magnemite (Yes) Lv20
Makuhita (Machachacha~) Lv21
Growlithe (Ashe III) Lv19
Rufflet (Premier) Lv18
Grimer (Nachos) Lv21

I'm thinking I'll grab Fomantis and Surskit, possibly Wimpod or Goomy. Nachos is on the chopping block, idk about the others. I like Rufflet but Lv54 evolution is kinda... I might just box it for this game despite this being a good chance to use one because it's an early catch. When the third island rolls around Makuhita and Magnemite will probably be booted out.

Pokemon Uranium

Been playing this for like 28 hours or so, been reforming my team, grinding, but been having a good time.

The nuclear pokemon sure add a twist to this game, especially nuclear gyrados, thing made me sweat buckets.

Most of the music is really nice and the areas look great, especially route 10 at night with the glowing berries.

I'm also loving the games darker atmosphere which was really relevant in anthell as the legendary there was controlling all the bug trainers, even one that commented that he was hungry and then fought, kinda raised an eyebrow at that one.

The game does have some graphical inconsistancies ive noticed and some typos here and there but hot damn its been fun and ive not even gotten the 6th badge yet, speaking of which a lot of the later gyms have been very interesting thus far and im really liking this games story, great stuff thus far, certainly my favorite fangame.

Sorry am2r, but you've been beaten for now.

Pokémon Picross

After finally getting the Mega Pencil, I'm currently going back to mega evolve all of the Pokémon I can, before moving on to the last four worlds. Murals are going well; I'm three puzzles away from unlocking Primal Groudon. Looking out for a Luxray so I can retrieve another mural puzzle.

Super Mario 64

Somehow, I got stuck in a cutscene loop of "Reacting to the Power Star, the door slowly opens..." and Mario pulling out the star again triggering the text, then pulling out another star, and so on.

Pokemon Sun Version

I made it to the third island, the second island was a pushover mostly thanks to Magneton + Wide Lens + Charge Beam. Masquerain w/ Scald handled a lot of stuff too. My team changed a bit.

Masquerain (Buffed) Lv32
Magneton (Yes) Lv34
Growlithe (Ashe III) Lv32
Starmie (Scarleto) Lv26
Fomantis (Chanp) Lv33
Brionne (Pooplio) Lv33

I'm likely going to get rid of Brionne for a Beldum, then possibly get rid of Fomantis for a Vulpix when that rolls around. I got rid of Grimer, Rufflet and Makuhita since I didn't really want to use them anymore. I got a Wimpod on my second attempt but I decided I didn't really want to use it that much once I had Masquerain.

Pokemon Sun Version

Done with the third island. Things got a little tougher when I had some new pokemon that were equal to everything else but by the end it was back to the norm.

Arcanine (Ashe III) Lv48
Magneton (Yes) Lv50
Masquerain (Buffed) Lv49
Metagross (Specs) Lv46
Ninetales (Chillin) Lv47
Starmie (Scarleto) Lv46

This is probably my final team, Magneton will evolve and I'll swap out Eviolite for Leftovers I guess. I don't feel like anyone on my team has been dragging behind, they're all pretty solid. My Ninetales is a Snow Warning one that only took about 20 calls to get. It's really easy to see when you get one because it tells you when it shows up, though I caught it while it was raining. I've spent a majority of the game never using z crystals, I don't think the damage they do can justify the long-ass animation and the regular move animations are fast enough that I don't feel the need to turn them off.

Also Magneton destroyed Totem Mimikyu; Flash Cannon, Flash Cannon, Discharge, Easy Money.

Super Mario 64 (Japanese)

I honestly don't care that I couldn't read anything, all I care about is how hard it is to swing Bowser around. Like seriously, I could not get momentum for some reason.

Back