What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Meta Knight said:
Man, I've spent 21 hours in just two days what on earth is wrong with me

that's about my experience with all the ze games

Meta Knight said:
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair

Finished Chapters 2 and 3.

Man, I've spent 21 hours in just two days what on earth is wrong with me

I've been playing the first Danganronpa game for about 19 hours total (maybe slightly less if I ever left it on while doing something else), and I'm in the middle of Chapter 4. I knew the second game was longer, but I didn't realize it was twice as long. Geez!

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

just hatched 6IV regular Grimer, without hidden ability tho

damn

shoutout to that french dude who gave me a 6IV Ditto on the GTS for a regular ditto, you are the best

Mario Party 6

Would have finished yet another 50 turn match if the computer didn't overheat. Twice.

K said:
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

just hatched 6IV regular Grimer, without hidden ability tho

damn

shoutout to that french dude who gave me a 6IV Ditto on the GTS for a regular ditto, you are the best
got one with hidden ability yassssssssss

if the shiny i end up getting from this doesn't at least have maxed defense + attack + HP imma be mad, but i'll probably end up using this baby if that's the case

Soma Spirits

I'm still in Box Land but I accidentally took Acre's joy and I feel so bad.

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

10-11 boxes of grimers in, still no shiny
i stopped checking ivs ages ago but i'd estimate i've got at least 20+ perfect grimers in there somewhere

i'm probably gonna get arrested for environmental pollution before i get a shiny grimer
the authorities are closing in on me i can feel it

send help

Phi said:
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

10-11 boxes of grimers in, still no shiny
i stopped checking ivs ages ago but i'd estimate i've got at least 20+ perfect grimers in there somewhere

i'm probably gonna get arrested for environmental pollution before i get a shiny grimer
the authorities are closing in on me i can feel it

send help
1QYKFiU.jpg

welp

31/31/x/31/31/31 and hidden ability
named it Master Belch

Alpha Sapphire

now just trying to evolve it into muk

not sure what i'm gonna try and shiny breed next, maybe beedrill because it's hip

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

Phi said:
maybe beedrill because it's hip
55ewp7m.png

31/31/31/31/31/x

will figure out what the x is once it reaches level 50, I hope its at least something good for mega bees
fastest one of these this has taken, probably 3 boxes max

after this evening just gone this is the best thing that could've happened

Last game I played was yesterday, which is Steel Diver. At least I don't have to meddle with my left thumb since my joint is pain.

Thanks for reading.

Yooka Laylee

I wish

Pokemon Platinum

I found a Shiny Buneary in Eterna Forest! I was super scared Cheryl would kill it but she kept on missing Egg Bomb. Too bad I can't use it due to the nuzlocke rules since it isn't my first encounter though

deBlob

wait how am i supposed to get 100% in 8 minutes

actually i dont think it even records how many of the objectives you completed anyway

the controls are more broken than i remember, its kind of relaxing though. getting stuck on corners is still annoying.

deBlob is such a weird looking game.

Kirby Super Star Ultra

Multiplayer is better than I though it would be, still not as good as Nightmare in Meme Land/Amazing Mirror or Return to Meme Land. I still suck at Meta Knightmare Ultra.

deBlob

Levels feel really long so I just end up quitting half way through lol

Stella Glow

I realised I never actually activated some of the second witch songs, I'd just listened to them on YouTube a lot. So I did that. I also kind of just wanted to hear Popo's voice again because I forgot it lol. I wish there was more to do in this game, I'd kill for a sequel or even dlc. It'd be cool if there was a NG++ or something so I could justify spending another 40-60 hours on it.

Back