What game did you last play?!?!?!?

its only 1/128its only 1/128its only 1/128its only 1/128its only 1/128its only 1/128its only 1/128its only 1/128

Zae Eildus said:
Xandalf said:
EarthBound

Still no Sword of Kings :(
week 5

still no sword of kings

Pretty much. But I'm going to grind down those Starmen Super until Poo is level 99.

Also I tried out Mother: Cognitive Dissonance, which I've been meaning to try. Not a bad game so far.

Twilight Princess HD

its really sad nintendo has to pull out a remake to have any shot at a great game this year

anyways, still great as usual so far.

Midna is still top tier waifu. I called my Wolf Link Amiibo "Waifu&Wolf".

DragonFreak said:
Pokemon Yellow.

I just obtained Cut and I'm going to go battle all the trainers east of Vermilion City as far as I can, then travel to Diglett's Cave to get Flash and such then go battle Lt. Surge. My team so far:

Spark the Pikachu: Level 20
Guy the Gyarados: Level 21
Zae the Primape: Level 20
Gabumon the Charmeleon: Level 20
TwoTwo the Ivysaur: Level 20
and Pidgey my Fly Slave until I get Articuno.

oh i just noticed this, how sweet of you to add me

Splatoon

SQUIFFER GON GIVE IT TO YA

Super Mario Maker

Played 100 Mario Challenge on Expert Mode. Got down to 50 Marios on level 2.

I did throw out a bunch of levels, that was fun.

EarthBound Beginnings

...and now I'm not going to touch it for a while AGAIN because I got frustrated at the trucks and their stupid exhaust clouds... again...

Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight

I was ill prepared for the 'Test of Courage' mission. I had to kill up to six FOE's that were kinda hard but really just took a long time to beat, they drained the hell out of my TP and items however. Literally the last one was so hard, I had next to no TP and I still fought it because I'm greedy for quest rewards.

The last few turns was just wailing on it with auto attacks because I had zero TP left on all my characters, used up all my revival/TP recovery items and my Sovereign was dead. All my characters also only had about 20% of their health bar left and no way to recover. What saved me was that it targeted my Protector with a regular Attack which lived with 4 hp left. It let me do barely enough damage to kill it before the next Attack.

I got Amrita II x5 so I think it was worthwhile to waste all my regular Amrita's. Also got a shit ton of experience from the FOE's and the quest.

Super Mario Maker

actually super expert mode isn't too unbearable considering how it's only 6 courses long

it's better than doing 16 expert courses tbh

although both qualify for the 'Best Way to Experience the Absolute Shit of Mario Maker' award

Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight

I just got told I had to fight a specific enemy, one I only know by name because I always see 'I need help with this fight' kind of topics on any place related to this game about this thing. I'm expecting it to do something that instantly kills my entire party in one turn.

One Piece Pirate Warriors

Well I got this game in 2014 and only played it once so I gave it another go. My right analog stick is being a bitch so the camera was constantly at ground level and I couldn't use special actions. Also this game has serious frame rate issues, it makes me appreciate Hyrule Warriors way more than I did before. It doesn't seem overly difficult and I could probably get all the trophies without much trouble. Might need a new controller first though.

Metroid Prime 3 and DKC Tropical Freeze.

Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing.

One of the greatest racing games for the DS. (Mario Kart is still the best!) They totally screwed up the All-Star powerup in the sequel though. I prefer them in this game.

My favourite All-Star tune is
Opa-Opa's
I purposely lagged behind just so I could listen to the tune as a kid.

Pokemon Yellow.

Just beat the grass gym leader and headed to take down Team Rocket and Silph Co.

My team:
Spark the Pikachu - Level 28
Gabumon the Charmeleon - Level 29
Zae the Mankey - Level 26 (I'm really sure that's super close to evolution)
Guy the Gyarados - Level 26
TwoTwo the Ivysaur - Level 25
Pidgey my Fly Slave - Level who even cares

Actually now that I think of it I probably won't use Fly that much. Oh well.

Continued my blind LP of Final Fantasy 6

I've encountered Gav, and how do I deal with him? He keeps saying "Ooh...I'm hungry!" and I don't know what to do. I used my potions on him that didn't do anything, I tried beating the shit out of him but he keeps running off. What do I do?

supermariofan said:

I've encountered Gav, and how do I deal with him? He keeps saying "Ooh...I'm hungry!" and I don't know what to do. I used my potions on him that didn't do anything, I tried beating the shit out of him but he keeps running off. What do I do?

in the village around that area you should be able to buy some kind of jerky or meat, etc.

buy that and when you encounter him again give that item to him.

Zae Eildus said:
supermariofan said:

in the village around that area you should be able to buy some kind of jerky or meat, etc.

Just did that. *In Elvis's voice* Thank you very much.

supermariofan said:
Zae Eildus said:
supermariofan said:

Just did that. *In Elvis's voice* Thank you very much.

no problem.

Back