What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Florina said:
winstein said:
Thanks for reading.
you could just put this in your sig instead of slapping it onto the end of every post you make

just sayin

personally i appreciate his effort

smash 4

Yasuke Matsuda said:
Yuki Nagato said:
personally i appreciate his effort
he thanks people for reading every time that is perfectly respectable
I don't have a problem with it either lol. I was just suggesting that to make it easier on himself

Beyond Oasis

Beat the, I think it's the sixth dungeon. Dungeon was kind of sucky because this game shines better as a beat 'em up with minor focus on puzzles than platforming, but the reward wasn't too bad.

I legitimately did not expect that attack on the castle. But hey, infinite cheese and a full healing spot once again.

DragonFreak said:
Pokemon Y.

Trying to get my party all up to level 100.

I have no life.

Also Sylveon is leveling up notably much faster than the rest. I don't know what's up with that.

Doing the same in Black 2

I got:

Spiritomb
Mewtwo
Giratina
Porygon Z
Milotic
Zekrom

Glitchy said:
That must be why, even if it evolves after being traded it still gains bonus experience.
Yeah and comboed with the fact that I maxed Eevee's happiness/love to get a Sylveon, I suppose it isn't surprising.

Pressing A Repeatedly Simulator-er, I mean Pokemon Y

Got my team of Delphox, Magnezone, Sylveon, Gyarados, Haxorous, and Gollurk to level 100. Ironically Delphox was the last one to get to 100.

Never again

Now to adjust my movesets, like Haxorous who has freaking Rock Smash.

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Not long ago, I made a second file for a joke that... is quite OP now tbh. Pass is too good on a Sniper.

On my main file, it's mostly Nowi/Nah/Donell/Olivia training at the moment. Training the Manaketes because they can become reeeeealy OP (i.e my Tiki), Donnel for obligitory Alpitude, and Olivia because I could really use a good dancer.

The last game I played was Rhythm Heaven Fever.

Currently, I have 49 Superb ranks, with Remix 10 being the final gauntlet to get that Superb. I have to say: Love Rap 2 is a devilishly difficult game to get Superb on!

Thanks for reading.

Eri Ayase said:
Ys Book 1&2

Completed the first dungeon (The Shrine).

Really good game so far, especially considering it's age (it's from 89/90 (us version) if i understood correctly).

Also it was like (one of) the first cd-operated home console games bc it was a launch title for the pc engine cd (turbo grafx cd), and it has aged pretty well.

i mean it has prerendered cutscenes that actually look good because theyve still kept them in a 16-bit anime-esque style.

and it got some voice acting, which is also cool.

the game itself looks well, like a game from 89 would look, but the gameplay is pretty fun.

its kinda what i would call a dungeon crawler, or at least essentially one, because you have to reenter the dungeons a lot.

i like how you literally deal damage to the enemies by just running into them.

so far the game was pretty easy, and im a bit worried about the length since the game is called "Book 1&2" and I already have 1 book.

Then again it was a 500 MB iso for a 16 bit game, sooooo

Stick Arena

haven't played this game years

community still sucks lol

Back