What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Fire Emblem: Awakening

I started a new file because I was absolutely screwed in my old one. I'm already at Chapter 8, so I am quite a bit ahead of where I was.

Tomodachi Life

thinking about restarting and adding all of the major Ace Attorney characters to see the crack pairings that occur but I don't want to lose my catalog of items/clothes

fuck single save files

GBAToad said:
Tomodachi Life

thinking about restarting and adding all of the major Ace Attorney characters to see the crack pairings that occur but I don't want to lose my catalog of items/clothes

fuck single save files
delete all your miis and add the attorney ones

problem solved

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Haven't played the game in a month and a bit. KYLE LEFT WHYYYYYY (but Biskit and Cookie are still neighbors tho so yesssss)

Everything else seems to be the same, which is great. Love having cherry blossoms again. I'm one renovation away from having a fully renovated house, can't wait to go for the golden exterior.

NSMB2

Got it for free off club Nintendo. Figured it would kill a few hours.

On Chapter 1, both Robin and Lissa got killed, and on Chapter 2, I let Stahl die. Yeah, I suck at this. Still a good game so far, though.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Smash Wii U, I need to practice with Ness more. Also I need to start using my shield more often and get better with grabs. I still have Yoshi but I've been trying Ness a lot.

Now at Chapter 22

The primary bulk of things that happened were 3 S Supports (Chrom x Sully, NEX+GBX x Anna, Lon'qu x Nowi), and 3 of their kids (Lucina (Chrom and Sully), Kjelle (Chrom and Sully), Morgan (NEX+GBX and Anna). I also have Nah waiting to be found in her side chapter, but she's a pain to get. Same goes for Tiki, although she's not a child.) No deaths so far. (Emmeryn and Basilio don't count here, as they were deaths that always happen in the story.)

I figured it would be over Chapter 20, but it's lasted 2 more than I expected, with both I was/am (in 22's case) making me think that that was/is the last chapter, and i'm damned sure 22 is the last one, due to the fact that it starts pretty much the same as the intro. Plus, it's really hard, probably the most difficult chapter by far.

After somewhat of an absence from them, I have been getting back into Mario games. Most of my gaming time this week was spent 100%ing Mario 64 for the first time (took me long enough!). The last game I played was Mario & Wario on my modded SNES. :mario:

Back