What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Clunk said:
The Binding of Isaac. I thought I was doing good...until I got the Wrath of Lamb DLC. Then that added spiders which are so annoying and a sand worm boss...which those are my weakest types of bosses to fight against >.>

Welcome to the spider hate club. Btw, Pin is easy when you can predict its attacks, and there isn't that many. He has high health, but you should be able to kill it. Remember the Lanmolas from ALttP? Just a little easier.

I played TBoI: Rebirth, and I got Crow Baby, Lost Baby, Shadow Baby, Hagalaz, Berkano and Blue Candle. I then tried Waka Waka challenge, and got Pin on the first floor. It and Gurdy Jr. become impossible with the Magnetic Tears :'(

The Binding of Isaac: rebirth

decided to have a run with isaac instead of usual azazel

managed to get really lucky with book of revelations, brimstone, 3 familiars, poison tears, and quite a few health pickups

also had a lovers card but never needed to use it

pretty much destroyed mom's heart with little effort.

Bravely Default

fuck those mushroom things that respawn

like how am I even supposed to kill all of them

Zae Eildus said:

managed to get really lucky with book of revelations, brimstone, 3 familiars, poison tears, and quite a few health pickups

That's the best bit about the game. Just be a bad Deal with the Devil boy and stack Soul Hearts.

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
Zae Eildus said:

That's the best bit about the game. Just be a bad Deal with the Devil boy and stack Soul Hearts.

oh yeah its great, i dont do devil deals with azazel though, way too riskey so its nice to play with someone with red hearts once in awhile

i kinda wanna unlock judas too, apparently he's pretty badass

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
If its a good deal, i would take it because you can buy soul hearts for 5c. I don't really like having red health...

yeah but its pure chance though

and i never seem to have enough keys for every shop too, that is until i get to the womb

which is stupid

Sekibanki said:
Clunk said:
The Binding of Isaac. I thought I was doing good...until I got the Wrath of Lamb DLC. Then that added spiders which are so annoying and a sand worm boss...which those are my weakest types of bosses to fight against >.>

Welcome to the spider hate club. Btw, Pin is easy when you can predict its attacks, and there isn't that many. He has high health, but you should be able to kill it. Remember the Lanmolas from ALttP? Just a little easier.
Uuuggghhhh Lanmolas is the boss that made me definitely hate sand worm bosses.

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

Beat the 7th gym but I'm holding off on going to the Southern Cavern to visit other things like Sea Mauville. Diving in this game is actually fun. Nice to see that the Regi puzzle is mostly the same. I'm going after Registeel right now.

the sealed chamber looks way different so I'm guessing you have to bring all three Regis back there to get Regigigas?

Freakworld said:

Finished Chapter 1

oh man the story has been top-notch so far.

That last battle against the mecha-drago was rly close because I ran out of healing items and I literally beat him with my last stand and his finisher attack almost killed me, I suvived it with 2 HP lol

Yoshi's Island to make sure I wasn't just imagining that New Island was a piece of crap in comparison

After a couple of minutes, I could confirm I was right.

Edea Lee said:
Bravely Default

*bleep* those mushroom things that respawn

like how am I even supposed to kill all of them
Avoid using physical attacks on them if I'm remembering right.

Clunk said:
The Binding of Isaac: I unlocked Maggy, which I may use her instead of Isaac just because of that extra heart.

Awesomenauts: I tried out all the DLC 'nauts. Penny Fox was my favorite of the four.

Maggy is one of the worst characters in the game because of her low speed.

I finally unlocked the Stopwatch in Rebirth. Op runs, here i come

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

>mfw first bush I cut after loading the game produces a Golden Bee

I finally got around to fighting all the Dark Links (gotten through Streetpass) I had gathered up over months, and exploited them to clear almost half of the overall challenges.

I went from having twenty cleared to forty-four. The ones I'm missing are the (Nice) Hammer, (Nice) Hookshot, and (Golden) Bee challenges. Oh, and the bracelet one because I haven't gotten an appropriate arena yet.

Back