What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Bravely Default

story's kind of meh right now. but the gameplay's great and the characters are nice as well.

Sm4sh Wii U

Played a whole lot of For Glory and sent a good number of people to the dog house.

:duckhunt:

Smash for Wii U, played online against my friend, I am terrible, I need to get a Gamecube controller, I use the gamepad but that's not that great. I do seem to be good with Duck Hunt and Yoshi, not so much Ness.

Skyrim. i reached winterrun and did a lot of quests and i also decided to make every kind of moose, elk or anything like that my mortal enemy. good times

castle crashers
started some time ago with friends and my characters levels are 13 for the pink one, 18 for the blue one, and 7 for the blacksmith.

Skyrim. I spent 4.5 hours trying to cure my vampirism that I didn't even know I was infected with for some reason until it was too late.

I had to kill and old, lonely woman to get back to normal.

No regrets.

Also that was complete Murphy's Law.

Fantasy Life

Did Tale of Lunares Part 5, then did a bunch of Hunter quests with IcicleRain.

I'm now Level 39, with the following Life ranks:

MasterExpertAdept
WoodcutterMercenaryMagician
PaladinCook
HunterCarpenter
MinerTailor
AnglerAlchemist
Blacksmith

EDIT: Converted it into a pretty table. :>

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
I have rented it a couple of times much earlier this year. As of Christmas I finally own the game.

Bravely Default

this music omg

Metroid Prime

entered Magmoor Caverns

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker

It's a really great game! Got through like 15 levels.

LittleBigPlanet 3

The game is a little buggy which can kind of get annoying. They should release another patch... But still this game is so funny, definitely a fun time.

Assassin's Creed: Unity

They changed the controls from black flag too much. Like the whole parkour system and free-running is just kind of annoying. :/

I'm still enjoying it thus far though, there ARE a few strange graphic glitches at times too.

Dragon Age: Inquisition

About 11 hours in. Hanging around in the Mire before advancing the story.

Back