What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Sm4sh 3DS

Verve and I just came off a ~2 hour session. Everyone here should play his Sonic.

Smash 3DS

omg that was fucking hilarious.

I always have trouble with rosalina when I play as dark pit, this guy was spamming roll + dash attack and I couldn't shield it in time because input lag. Eventually I realized he dash attack -> charge luma when I'm off stage.

5 seconds left, hanging on ledge with luma charged. 4 seconds left, jump into ledge with luma still charged. 3 seconds left, down b and luma is shot. 2 seconds left, Luma with the betrayal gg.

Then he quit. It was funny though. Then I played a Falcon that I killed by arrow shooting them when they were rolling towards the ledge, they fell down and panic up b'd into the bottom of the stage. Poor soul.

Half-Life: Blue Shift

I'm a sucker for sidestorys, so of course I'll be loving this.

Smash Bros 3DS

Last time I played I unlocked all the characters. Been playing online quite a bit as well. Nearly always use Bowser with blue skin online and offline.

Smash 3DS

The range on Dark Pit's second hit of his f-smash is deceptively large.

The range on Dark Pit's u-smash and u-tilt is deceptively small.

Gmod: played a shit ton of trouble in terrorist town and prop hunt

ace attorney investigations: interrogating jacques portman in my test run for my lp thread.

Super Mario 64 DS

Done with Courses 1-8 and all castle secret stars.

Mario vs. Donkey Kong 3: Minis March Again (DSi Ware)

Finally beaten the last few levels, got my 100 Goldstar run complete.

Basement 7 is Mission Impossible, literally.

Everyone who's played MvDK 2-4 before knows about the lemmings styled gameplay with the limited blocks.

Well in that level they give you exactly 3 blocks to control 2 minis simulataneously through an effing huge level.

Even the background music is epic and it only plays in that level.

Coincidentally the level after that which is the very last level of the game and only gets unlocked if you Goldstar all 99 other levels has 8 minis but it's extremely easy. Huh.

Super Smash Bros. for the Nintendo 3DS

Had some glorious Diddy Kong matches with NEX, oh my the dunking that went on.

Vaporeon said:
Super Smash Bros. for the Nintendo 3DS, along with Ice, Mariofan169, and NEX.

Can I win one?
Nope. :dk:

Flareon said:
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
Got my Shiny Beldum!
Is there an event for that? ...or are you just sad enough that you spent 24 hours trying to get a shiny?

Back