What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Severa's conversations with the Avatar were amusing.

Tales of Xillia
-I played four hours of this today, the gameplay took some time to get into again since it's been a while since I played a tales game. Jude is just a bit adorable sometimes, Milla is a dork and Alvin is pretty hilarious. I tried out using the other two but Jude is the only one that feels right to use, as most Tales games do to me (I can't bring myself not to use the main character). Milla was a Magic Swordsman and Alvin fills in the role of the character with the artes from the past games (Tiger Blade, Demon Fang, Sonic Thrust, Guardian Field, etc.) with some of his own.

Also the one conversation where Alvin makes a bondage joke was both hilarious and taught me a lot about the characters. Jude is innocent but he's not a moron. I think that was the point where I had laughed or smiled at the characters conversations enough times where I figured I am going to really enjoy playing this game. Same couldn't be said about Graces, I didn't really like any of the characters in that one.

I actually haven't gotten Owain(my first playthrough is on normal mode and I'm not using the supports as much as I probably should, sue me), but I'm taking it he's absolutely hilarious.

Animal crossing: new leaf

I had 3 new villagers move in. they are all pretty cool, but the best news is that my most hated villager is moving out. Jesus, elise scares me for some reason....

Fire emblem awakening

After training walhart as a great knight for a while, I realised one thing I should've noticed earlier. I really shouldn't have paired FEMU with stahl. especially not as early as i did. but morgan is still good. not the best he could be, but he still kicks ass. Also, I hate the general class in this game. In fact, i hate having to go through this class just to get pavise. too bad pavise wasn't on an actually usefull unit, like a great knight.

The Azura Arbitrator said:
Bowshygul said:
Fire Emblem: Awakening

recruited Owain for the first time

SWORD HAND HUNGERS
Oh dear. If you find OWAIN hilarious already, you'll love his supports. Oh, did you get Missiletainn?
Dr. Javelin said:
Bowshygul said:

normally I hate characters that act like a dickhead to everyone

but for some reason which I haven't figured out yet, I love Severa lol
i never liked severa - her meanness wasn't funny and her "tough" personality was paper-thin
She's a tsundere, what do you expect?

Etrian Odyssey Untold

I gotta get back to playing this game.
I didn't even know that blade existed until you mentioned it, so no I didn't get it

though i'll get it on my next playthrough

Bowshygul said:
The Azura Arbitrator said:
Bowshygul said:

recruited Owain for the first time

SWORD HAND HUNGERS
Oh dear. If you find OWAIN hilarious already, you'll love his supports. Oh, did you get Missiletainn?
Dr. Javelin said:
Bowshygul said:

normally I hate characters that act like a dickhead to everyone

but for some reason which I haven't figured out yet, I love Severa lol
i never liked severa - her meanness wasn't funny and her "tough" personality was paper-thin
She's a tsundere, what do you expect?

Etrian Odyssey Untold

I gotta get back to playing this game.
I didn't even know that blade existed until you mentioned it, so no I didn't get it

though i'll get it on my next playthrough

Ok.

For reference, talk to the southeast villager with him for it. It's a meat cleaver, and he loves it.

If worst comes to worst, there's always Infinite Regalia...

Tales of Xillia

Probably shouldn't have started this during school time, like with most Tales games I don't have much motivation to do anything but play the game until I've finished.

I'm not sure how long it is but so far I'm having fun. Rowen is old and I don't want to use him, but he's basically an offensive mage. Elize is cute but Teepo is obnoxious, can't have one without the other though. Usually I use; Main Character, Healer, Magic Attacker, Character I like. Milla is kind of a bad magic attacker but I want to keep her as a Magic/Physical Attacker Hybrid, even though Alvin already fits that role and is better at it.

Apparently my units completely dominate when I turn animations off, which I'm only really doing because I'm grinding for Renown, supports and EXP (though only my Ricken needs that last part because he's so frail and harmless).

I've got about 4810 Renown now, I'm not even close to maxing it out.

Gundam Battle Operations

Am I crazy enough to play this f2p multiplayer, japanese-only game?

...Yes.

I recently received Dust: An Elysian Tail on Steam and start playing it This game is just so amazing so far, and I am only just got past the obligatory training prologue. This game is just so beautiful with the perfect artwork and design. I am like drooling over it.

Mother

Recruited Lloyd, problem is he joins your party at level 1 and is insanely weak compared to Ness (I know he's technically Ninten but I don't fucking care), so the first thing I did was level him to 10, bought him a goddessbracelet from Magicant, next thing I'll do is look in the small factory on the south (I sequence breaked that because I got a bottlrocket from Dunacan's Factory xD) and see if I can get him a weapon so he deals more dmg, then level him some more and then take on Duncan's Factory!

Back