What game did you last play?!?!?!?

I managed to get the Level 5 TF2 Badge (Mannifest Destiny) and the L4D2 Foil Badge (Extinction Event) out of spare change. Really happy to have lvl'd up.

PMD: Explorers of Sky
Currently going through Zero Isle North

MidnaFreak said:
Hackmon said:
MidnaFreak said:
Hackmon said:
I had a Domination victory with Germany (my favorite win condition) and banned soccer worldwide!

o_O
In Civilization V (forgot to mention the game apparently)

Still o_O
Also, if you are wondering why I banned soccer, it's because of a favor I made to Edo.

Dillon's Rolling Western

I finally beat Stage 9 and got those Fire Nozzles, so that was completed. Afterwards I ended up beating Stage 10 with five stars again, which didn't take nearly as much time or as many attempts, so I've basically completed the game if you ignore that one item I'm missing on the list, so I'm moving on to the sequel later on.

Super Smash Bros. 6 PS5 Demo

Ridley instamain!
Also why does Pink Gold Link make an appearence, he's basically just a clone of dark Waluigi...

...meh at least I hope the Kratos DLC leak is true this time!

EDIT: ...Doc Brown I think we're in the wrong year.

EDIT2: What does that mean I shouldn't have played around with the controls? Who of us wanted to be a smartass and post Smash 6 Leaks in 2021?

EDIT3: Alright fine now let's just go back to 2100 and try to smuggle some video games from japan.

Dota 2.

When you're playing against Brewmaster as TA and he dodges literally every single one of your Meld strikes, you know you're going to have a bad time.

Literally I attacked from Meld 5 times and missed each time, which has a .09% likelihood (considering he has 25% evasion). I don't even.

Fire Emblem: Awakening
Just got this game in the mail and finished the first chapter. Holy *bleep* this is awesome.

So I destroyed another world with Russia in Civilization V. Yeah pretty much it. My capital Moscow had so many things in it that I was literally getting a Great Person literally every 5 turns. It was ridiculous.

Anyways, I figured out how to patch Mother 1, so I am going to play that now. Yay!

Super Mario 3D Land
Restarting to get 5 Shiny Stars

Dota 2

Went 22-13-19 as Puck. We lost, but I still feel like I accomplished something considering we were fighting Faceless Void and Phantom Assassin lategame with two of our barracks destroyed and we held on for another twenty minutes.

Those are the losses I'm okay with.

100% Orange Juice

I tried and beat the final scenario for Marc in two tries, no thanks to that darned Peat. He ended up racing me to wins both times, and I barely scraped the win on my second attempt.

The "last boss" tried to win on my base during this, but I had a Flamethrower set up so she screwed herself over.

f5vqz5F.jpg

Afterwards I started on Kai's scenario, which didn't look too hard considering two of my first opponents were birds, so I tried wailing on them for easy wins, but the warping made that hard so I eventually settled on mauling them when they had plenty of stars. 'Twas an easy win.

Fire Emblem: Awakening

recruited Owain for the first time

SWORD HAND HUNGERS

Back