What game did you last play?!?!?!?

The Walking Dead

I'm not even finished Episode 1 yet and I'm already crying.

Kirby Super Star

Playing through The Great Cave Offensive.

Earthbound

Didn't even realize I had to do stuff in the Fourside Museum and already made my way to Scaraba. Oh well. Still have to go to the rabbit statues too. How did I skip so much?

New Super Mario said:
Earthbound

Didn't even realize I had to do stuff in the Fourside Museum and already made my way to Scaraba. Oh well. Still have to go to the rabbit statues too. How did I skip so much?

not bad

Animal Crossing New Leaf

Payed off my final house loan.

I unlocked T &T Mart as well as Club LOL.

Animal Crossing: Wild World :D I've got like already 35,000+ Bells on my first play.

Super Paper Mario
Went in the Flipside Pit of 100 trials. Unfortunately, I had to stop at 70 due to bedtime

Kirby Super Star

Now at Milky Way Wishes.

Super Paper Mario
Oh boy, shopping day. I buy some stuff, cook some stuff, and prepare for the 100 trials

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Why does everyone seem to have trouble with chapter 9. I beat it without any problems.

Project X-Zone (Blind)

MAID CAFES EH XIAOMU?

Fire Emblem Awakening (Blind)

First, a little backstory. I SUCK at tacticals, so I set the mode to casual. Then I thought IF YOU'RE GONNA SET IT TO CASUAL MAKE IT HARDER. So I set difficulty to hard. So I'm playing my blind run ON HARD. It's horrifying.

Chapter 15. F--K HELL IS PARALOGUE 9 HARD. Also I dunno bout you but I hate Cynthia. Would love to kill her but maybe she's good in battle?

Got Owain...gods he's great. I happened to wed Lissa, so he's my kid. Wonder what happens if you don't wed Lissa...ah, whatever. He's a great character. Oh right, I married THARJA AND VIRION TOGETHER. Just...that. Just...that.

You know, considering who Lucina is, I wonder...what happens if you WED Chrom?

Back