What game did you last play?!?!?!?

It's not a Wii U-specific problem, as far as I know. Ubisoft's online is notoriously bad.

You're not missing much, so don't worry.

And yes, the online takes like 10 minutes to load on PS3 too, so it's just Ubisoft being Ubisoft

Playing Mario & Luigi: Dream Team and DuckTales Remastered! Currently searching for Eldream via Brickle in Dream Team, and I've cleared the Amazon and Transylvania in Remastered. Both are really awesome, fun, and addicting games (though Dream Team seems to overdo it with the tutorials).

Xpike said:
You're not missing much, so don't worry.

And yes, the online takes like 10 minutes to load on PS3 too, so it's just Ubisoft being Ubisoft
Lame. I've always liked the online since it actually gave me a reason to keep playing the game.

Ys VI

Second run. GOD THIS GAME'S A GEM. Just finished off Demi-Roa.

Oh right THE VOICING. JUST...VOICING. IT'S MAKING ME HATE LIIIIFE...

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

Beat the game. I liked the final fight with the Kraken. At some point I'll hopefully get the At World's End game too.

New Super Mario said:
Mario Party 9

I really want to unlock Shy Guy. But the solo mode just isn't really fun at all.
I liked every board except Boo's Horror Castle. I hate that board.

Kid Icarus Uprising

Yoshidude99 said:
New Super Mario said:
Mario Party 9

I really want to unlock Shy Guy. But the solo mode just isn't really fun at all.

Kid Icarus Uprising
I just don't think any mario party is really fun when you're playing on your own.

New Super Mario said:
Yoshidude99 said:
New Super Mario said:
Mario Party 9

Kid Icarus Uprising
I just don't think any mario party is really fun when you're playing on your own.
Unless your name is NSY or SlimKirby.

New Super Mario said:
Yoshidude99 said:
New Super Mario said:
Mario Party 9

Kid Icarus Uprising

But solo mode is so short, only 6 boards to play with average computers. It could be done in one or two days.

Cirdec said:
New Super Mario said:
Yoshidude99 said:
New Super Mario said:
Mario Party 9

Kid Icarus Uprising

But solo mode is so short, only 6 boards to play with average computers. It could be done in one or two days.
It's still pretty dreadful IMO.

Cirdec said:
New Super Mario said:
Yoshidude99 said:
New Super Mario said:
Mario Party 9

Kid Icarus Uprising

But if the Shy Guy or Kamek wins, you have to do the entire board all over again.

I had to play Blooper Beach three fucking times. I only had one oppoment on that board who loves to do anything to make sure I don't win. I beat Magma Mine and Bowser Station on my first try lthough on Bowser Station I won by pure luck right at the end.

The reason why I'm not a big fan of Story Modes in Mario Parties is because you have rede the entire board if you lose.

I don't plan to pick up Mario Party 3DS for two reasons, Number 1, I have abandoned the Mario francise for while because there's much more special games out there to be discovered (I still plan to buy Mario Kart 8 however but that's it), Number 2, I am likely to breack my 3DS because story mode decides to not go my way.

Sorry if I went overboard there with this very off topic post but I felt I needed to rant about how bad story modes are in Mario Party games.

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Back