What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Sonic Generations.

Did the Act 1 challenges for Sky Sanctuary then went on and finished both acts of City Escape and Seaside Hill Act 1.

Legend of Chima: Laval's Journey Demo

Tried all languages to see how many dubs the cutscenes have.

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros. , still. At Mt. Pajamaja.

Otachi said:
Super Paper Mario
This is my first play through. Just got Piccolo and the restored Pure Heart from that Hell queen.

Otachi: *Got Piccolo at first playthrough*

Freakworld: O RLY?

Mario Kart Arcade GP 2

I was so stoked when I found out the arcade here at Circus Circus had this and F-Zero AX. I haven't played this in years. Last time I played it was at the Pizza Planet restaurant in Disney World, before they removed it to make room for more seating (which was a good idea because the place gets packed, but it sucks there's no more MKAGP2 there).

SSBB
Best game ever!

Freakworld said:
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros. , still. At Mt. Pajamaja.

Otachi said:
Super Paper Mario
This is my first play through. Just got Piccolo and the restored Pure Heart from that Hell queen.

Otachi: *Got Piccolo at first playthrough*

Freakworld: O RLY?
Is there a problem?

F-Zero AX

I used so many quarters on this in the arcade here, it's not even funny, bahaha

I played every racetrack. T'was worth it too. I loved how immersive it was, what with the seat that moves left and right (and when you turn first-person view on...hoo boy)

Played some Persona 4 Golden because I couldn't be bothered unpacking my consoles.

I wanna be the Boshy.
At the end of the vvvvvv stage.

Otachi said:
Super Paper Mario

Beat Super Dimentio. I'm currently level 18. What level do you guys think I should be for the Pit of 100 Trials.

If you are level 25 it's pretty easy.

Back