What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm

Got this game in anticipation for 3, I played and beat the story mode today in about 10 hours I believe. I haven't watched the original Naruto in 4 years so it was great to play through it. Now I'm going to beat every mission once then replay them for triple stars.

Also I've unlocked every character/jutsu/costume and got the free DLC. My problems with this game consist of the tedious items to collect. Scrolls after every mission and running around this huge area for simple items or special moves. I believe almost half the time I spent completing the main story was spent running around collecting shit.

MCS said:
Kirby's Adventure

Beat the final boss, but apparently there's more to do since my save file says 73%. Not sure what I need to do, tho.
You know those giant switches? You need to hit all of 'em. The stages that have them have different colored doors.

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

Got 17 members on the Greil Mercenaries now, thanks to Kieran, Brom, and Nephenee joining. Of course, now I got to do the chapter I sucked at, at my last playthrough. Also, Mia is now a swordmaster! Hopefully, I'll be able to find more Master Seals.

LittleBigPlanet

Trying to ace The Bunker, I'm having a really tough time with it.

Dead Space 2

with Dead Space 3 out, figured I'd catch up. This is easier than the first game. That's bad.

Angry Birds Rio

One of the best Angry Birds games

Heroes of Ruin demo

The demo was awesome. I used Gunslinger and did most of the optional missions and beat the boss. I really need to get the full game.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

another forum I venture into had a thread for 5 gaming resolutions for 2013 and I knocked out two of mine last month by playing Paper Mario: TTYD and Luigi's Mansion.

Both very fun games, TTYD easily makes it into my top 10 I'm almost mad at myself for not playing it sooner

Kid Icarus Uprsing

Well techincally I wasn't playing it I was just scanning in my AR Cards but I got an achievment for it.

Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney

I was disappointed at first but I think I've started to get into the good part of the game.

Back