What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Duck Hunt. I hate it when the dog starts laughing at you...

Super Mario Bros.

DKC 3, I went glitch hunting. The closest thing I could get to a glitch was hiting those doors you fall through in mill levels from the bottom. I also teamed (or what ever it's called) up during the Belcha boss fight and threw Dixie at Belcha trying to see if that would trigger that epic teeth glitch, but instead Dixie hit the floor and started crying, then Belcha moved forward and squashed her. It wasn't a glitch, but it was pretty funny to watch. :)

Jeff said:
DKC 3, I went glitch hunting. The closest thing I could get to a glitch was hiting those doors you fall through in mill levels from the bottom. I also teamed (or what ever it's called) up during the Belcha boss fight and threw Dixie at Belcha trying to see if that would trigger that epic teeth glitch, but instead Dixie hit the floor and started crying, then Belcha moved forward and squashed her. It wasn't a glitch, but it was pretty funny to watch. :)
kewl

Mario Calculator. (I consider that a game) I found some kinda easter egg while messing around with it. Whenever the sum of the problem equals 345, if you don't do anything for a few seconds, you'll hear the noise of Mario sliding down a flagpole then toad appears, (I have no idea why) then you hear the music that plays when Mario enters the castle at the end of the level and fireworks go off where the number is. I laughed my brain out when this first happened.

Back