What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

On the Airway.

Super Smash Bros Brawl

did some multiplayer fights, it was pretty darn fun

Yoshidude99 said:
Sonic Generations

Started playing again. Got the last red ring I needed in modern Green Hill Zone. Now I have 30/80 red rings.

Red Rings are probably the third most tedious part of that game. The second? Wisp Planet Doppelgänger Race. the first? the god awful final boss battle, I didn't want to spend half an hour doing what I'm supposed to do before getting a hit in (I timed it, I did pretty everything I could, after 20 minutes I looked up tips and apparently i Was doing it 100% properly but the boss was just a badly designed chase).

After FINALLY StreetPassing someone where I live, I managed to try out the new games for the StreetPass Mii Plaza! I think the best ones are Mii Force and the Hanted Manor one.

Also playing Project X Zone, and I WILL be playing EarthBound on my Wii U soon! ;)

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros. - Video Walkthrough.
Mario Kart 7 - Live Stream Test.
Chimpuzzle Pro - Testing.
Syobon's Action 3D - Testing.

Paper Mario 2. I'm going for a Danger Mario run.

Also started a new file on Pokémon FireRed.

My team will be:
Charizard
Primeape
Electrode
Vaporeon
Tauros

Spider Man 2

I beat Doc Ock and the game. The train fight was easy. The final fight I did on my 2nd try once I had figured out the best order to hit all the switches in to make Doc Ock vulnerable. So after that awesome Distillers credits theme I have beaten the game and I'm at about 52% complete of the game. Don't know if I will do Chapter's 16 and 17 since all they are is getting loads of hero points that takes ages but I might.

What%20game%20did%20you%20last%20play%20!%20!%20!%20.png

What was wrong with his post? He only stated where he got a game, obviously he doesn't work there or gain anything from it. Don't see how that's advertising. I have said "McDonalds" quite a few times in other threads, meaning I just got a burger there. Saying he got a game from a certain place isn't much different. Just saying.

It's called, advertising.
http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=2001.msg70110#msg70110
Rule #12.

Back