What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Chimpuzzle

New Super Mario said:
Copper said:
New Super Mario said:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Yay, my sister got the game, so we played locally.

And it was really, really fun! I brought her a present and we went to the island, and shopped in each other's towns. We played hide and seeks, did some stuff at Re-tail, and planted some apple trees.

I recommend checking the HHS often when you streetpass her, since Phineas has moved on to giving out badges, that's the only way to get things like balloons and pinwheels (to my knowledge, at least)
Yeah, I streetpassed with her just the other day, but it only showed up in Mii Plaza. I'll have to check again.

It's something you're both gonna need to activate, so make sure you've both visited the HHS at least once.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3

Never said I had this one, sorry. Finished the main game, which is excellent, and returned to the Pokemon world for some more fun. Odd thing is that it gave you A CHOICE to return. Wonder what happens if you say nyet. Is it just a normal BUT YOU MUST that we see a good amount in this series, or...is it a little more than that? Whatever it is, sure as hell not checking what occurs.

Main game is very good, but there's not much to do after the final boss falls, unlike the second game.

Copper said:
New Super Mario said:
Copper said:
New Super Mario said:

Yay, my sister got the game, so we played locally.

And it was really, really fun! I brought her a present and we went to the island, and shopped in each other's towns. We played hide and seeks, did some stuff at Re-tail, and planted some apple trees.

I recommend checking the HHS often when you streetpass her, since Phineas has moved on to giving out badges, that's the only way to get things like balloons and pinwheels (to my knowledge, at least)
Yeah, I streetpassed with her just the other day, but it only showed up in Mii Plaza. I'll have to check again.

It's something you're both gonna need to activate, so make sure you've both visited the HHS at least once.
Oh right, that's probably why. She hasn't gotten it yet.

Played over WiFi with MCD, Gamefreak, and Turb.

MCD and Gamefreak ate my mushrooms so I ate the Persimmon I was gonna give them.

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

Since I had done everything else up to this point, I just went ahead and entered the Palace of Shadow. It was pretty easy early on but when I got to Wizzerds I took some damage (Especially because of P-Up, D-Down). Gloomtail wasn't too hard, a few turns and he was down. Goombella pretty much was constantly at 5HP no matter what I did because she would always get hit being my meat shield. The Shadow Sirens weren't hard, they did make me use a healing item since they did about 15HP per turn. Then the battle against Grodus did a number on me. Trying to tattle them and attack makes it extra hard. Bowser was only slightly difficult because I needed to heal and get back my strength. The final boss wasn't hard, I used all my Shooting Stars and a few Healing Items but no FP restoring items, because Flower Saver and Flower Saver P are great. I let Koops take out the hands with Shell Slam since it did 8 damage with Power Plus for half the amount of Bob-ombast. I actually took a hit from her super attack but it only did half my health and nearly annihilated me. Was surprisingly easy despite my constant near deaths. Just beat her up and let the partners take care of hands/items. I guess I'll do extra things later on.

Well I've just deleted Earthworm Jim because of all the lives I've lost on the level Snot Problem round 3. I respect anyone who can beat this game.

I'll carry on with Star Wars Bounty Hunter and Need for Speed Undercover for now.

Donkey Kong Country Returns

Copper said:

MCD and Gamefreak ate my mushrooms so I ate the illegitimate Persimmon I was gonna give them.

fixed

While that was happening, I was playing New Leaf and getting rich, which I am continuing to do.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Fire Emblem: Awakening

Crash still owes me a persimmon for cleaning up his mushrooms. I did you a favor, dammit.

Also, the island paired with Bell Boom continues to break the game. As of now, I have 2.97 million bells sitting in my house. I think I've set up quite a cushion for myself.

Taiko DS 2, Taiko 3DS, Syobon's Action 3D, Mario Kart DS, and a game that's TBA for now.

Booker said:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Fire Emblem: Awakening

Crash still owes me a persimmon for cleaning up his mushrooms. I did you a favor, dammit.

Also, the island paired with Bell Boom continues to break the game. As of now, I have 2.97 million bells sitting in my house. I think I've set up quite a cushion for myself.
Hm, I put the Beautiful Town law in the affect. I thought with the Bell Boom things costed more though, so I didn't get it.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

shin megami tenshi nocturne

got my butt handed to me by matador AGAIN

sheesh.

Mario4Ever said:
Copper said:

MCD and Gamefreak ate my mushrooms so I ate the illegitimate Persimmon I was gonna give them.

fixed

While that was happening, I was playing New Leaf and getting rich, which I am continuing to do.

hey, i got that after doing the lost item quest, no time traveling involved.

Everything you do is illegitimate by default now. You have irreparably tarnished your reputation.

New Leaf (I'm not really playing anything else right now)

I now have over 700K in the bank, since I was a little slow on saving.

I hope you enjoy those illegitimate peaches I gave you :wario:

I've been playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf a ton and The Last of Us.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

I started sunspace emissary since I lost all my data when I got my Wii fixed. It's such a pain, I lost all that stuff I spent forever collecting. And my 500 custom stages.

I also can't access my settings because it must have been bricked during the fix. Now I have to figure out how to burn the update to a disc to fix it.

Mario4Ever said:
Everything you do is illegitimate by default now. You have irreparably tarnished your reputation.

You guys sure have a lot more money than me. I always spend all my earnings on house upgrades....... Already on the second floor, but you guys are probably even ahead of me.

Mario4Ever said:

I only read that last line and I thought we were talking about real money. I almost shat myself.

MarioKart 7

Back