What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Mario Kart 8

General Zod said:
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Got up to the first Ghirahim fight.

That's as far as I am, actually...

The first part is just tedious, trying to attack him, though I can (somehow) get past it. The second part... not so much...

Mario Kart: Super Circuit

Replayed the 50cc cups and unlocked all the 50cc Extra Cups. Out of those, I've so far beaten the Extra Mushroom Cup.

Also got a Star rank on the Star Cup and Extra Mushroom Cup.

Now to go back and get Star ranks on the rest...

Toa 95 said:
General Zod said:
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Got up to the first Ghirahim fight.

That's as far as I am, actually...

The first part is just tedious, trying to attack him, though I can (somehow) get past it. The second part... not so much...
I beat him with half a heart left.

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons.

On the boss of the fourth dungeon.

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages.

Just got to cresent island and a bunch of Tokay robbed me of my gear and equipment, what the heck man!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

So many good memories are in this game for me. It just gives me that "magical" feeling that Melee fails to do.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Yay, my sister got the game, so we played locally.

And it was really, really fun! I brought her a present and we went to the island, and shopped in each other's towns. We played hide and seeks, did some stuff at Re-tail, and planted some apple trees.

Animal Crossing New Leaf I wish :(

Mario Strikers: Beat the crap out of Waluigi

New Super Mario Bros. U: THE CHALLENGES!

New Super Mario said:
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

Did more Trouble Center stuff. Really wish this feature would return in future installments.

That reminds me I need to finish that game again soon. Also, I really wish they don't think of returning that feature again. I dislike the backtracking through areas with enemies that give little to none experience each one forces you to do.

Also makes me wonder why the game is considered 'dark'. It's just the usual 'use person as vessel' story that is in a lot of RPG's. maybe because the Palace of Shadow is purple. That's a dark colour.

I love TTYD to the point of it being my favourite game, but there is a lot of things I like to question it about.

Earthworm Jim

This game is really cool. Its like a mix between Rayman and Mega Man. I'm at the What the Heck? level now. The game can be pretty hard at points but its really fun.

Mario and Donkey kong: Mini's on the Move

Pretty good puzzle game, though I have my gripes. I still think Mario vs. Donkey kong gba is the best.

Mario Kart Wii

New Super Mario said:

And it was really, really fun! I brought her a present and we went to the island, and shopped in each other's towns. We played hide and seeks, did some stuff at Re-tail, and planted some apple trees.

I recommend checking the HHS often when you streetpass her, since Phineas has moved on to giving out badges, that's the only way to get things like balloons and pinwheels (to my knowledge, at least)

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons.

Beat the fourth dungeon after finally beating the boss.

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

Completed the X-Naut Fortress and completed the new troubles. Once again, another few boring backtrack troubles. I did manage to bring the three recipes I need to finish the recipe list down to two. I just need Jammin' Jelly's.

Copper said:
New Super Mario said:

I recommend checking the HHS often when you streetpass her, since Phineas has moved on to giving out badges, that's the only way to get things like balloons and pinwheels (to my knowledge, at least)
Yeah, I streetpassed with her just the other day, but it only showed up in Mii Plaza. I'll have to check again.

Back