What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

Made it to Pedalburg.

Little tip: Fail the Thwomp's quiz. But be sure you have a POW Block. You'll fight 4 Clefts. The POW Block will finish them off. The star points are totally worth it.

Portal

Played it for the first time since around November-December, left off at chamber 15, on chamber 17 now.

Skyward Sword

I finished Lanayru Mining Facility, got the Goddess's Harp, and died against The Imprisoned.

DragonFreak said:
Mario4Ever said:
Skyward Sword

I finished Lanayru Mining Facility, got the Goddess's Harp, and died against The Imprisoned.
That sucks. Spoiler Alert:
He gets much, much harder.
Much harder is true. Especially the timing and aiming and stuff needed by the last time you fight it. I died once because I missed.

Super Mario 3D Land

Sonic Colors for Wii and 100% Tropical Resort and Asteroid Coaster

I have 74/180

Only 106 more to unlock Super Sonic

Skyward Sword

Just completed Farore's Silent Realm...holy SHIT, that was terrifying! I just know they're going to get worse....

Atlas said:
Sonic Colors for Wii and 100% Tropical Resort and Asteroid Coaster

I have 74/180

Only 106 more to unlock Super Sonic
You make them sound easy to find. I have 34. Anyway in Planet Wisp you can get on by falling down a hole and blasting up with the Rocket Wisp. That's in Act 5 I think.

Sonic 1

Got to act 3 of Scrap Brain. Final level!!!!!!

Pokemon White

Got the event Mewtwo. Also got an Arceus through a promo code in the Pokemon Dream World (on the computer; the Arceus was transferred to the game through the Entralink). I don't plan on using them, however.

Back