What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Herr Shyguy said:
Animal Crossing: Wild World

I am on one of the best fishing/bug-catching streaks I've ever seen. So far I've caught an arapaima, atlas beetle, goliath beetle, sunfish, hammerhead, 2 marlins, an elephant beetle, and a dorado. All in like a half hour.

How's your house's feng shui? I think when I bothered to "feng shui" my house, I caught a lotta good fish, even a couple'a coelacanths.

Never bothered with it. Closest I ever got to caring was placing one or two lucky items.

The legend of zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS

F-Zero GX was the last game I played. I'm attempting to unlock all the AX pilots. Do you know how hard that is? You have to beat Story Mode chapters on very hard.

VERY HARD.

I only have three pilots more to unlock.

Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart DS Beta, Super Mario 64, and Kirby TV Channel.

Crash:Mind over Mutant on the PS2. Has anyone here got 100% on it? I am trying to and I am at round about 80% complete.

Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3 on my GameCube.
(Yes, it's a GBA game, but for those of you who don't know there's an accessory for the GCN called the GameBoy Player.)

Herr Shyguy said:
Animal Crossing: Wild World

I am on one of the best fishing/bug-catching streaks I've ever seen. So far I've caught an arapaima, atlas beetle, goliath beetle, sunfish, hammerhead, 2 marlins, an elephant beetle, and a dorado. All in like a half hour.
I'm still looking for those dumb fish in City Folk.

Animal Crossing for the Gamecube.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Band Hero

Pokemon Yellow

I beat Lt. Surge and got my 3rd badge and a Squirtle which evolved into a Wartortle, and Diglett's a Dugtrio now.

Now I have to grind with my Charmeleon.

Oh, that's gonna be a lot of fun. Sarcasm meter: 10/10

Persona 3.

Really good game with lots and lots of content.

Only played like 3 hours though.

Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games the DS version.

Taiko no Tatsujin Wii 2, Pocket Monsters Black, Pocket Monsters White, and Dead or Alive Dimensions.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky

I'm almost done with my second playthrough of the game, but I don't want to keep going because I know it'll be sad at the end. :'(

Mario's Time Machine on SNES. I didn't feel like playing any other game.

I went back in time to Philadelphia, 1776 for reasons you should know by looking at today's date.

I'm sure she said "Mario's Time Machine on SNES".

Back