What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Sonic the Hedgehog 2

????

I am literally playing Mario 64 on an emulator with shaders
Wait a minute though you sent a picture of a TV you were playing it on when you originally made the post about playing Super Mario 64. I would put it here but it takes forever to load. I don't know; is there a screen on your emulator that makes it look like you are playing it on a TV, or can you play the emulator THROUGH the TV. I don't know if you know what screenshot I am referring to.

????

I am literally playing Mario 64 on an emulator with shaders
Wait a minute though you sent a picture of a TV you were playing it on when you first posted about playing Mario 64. I would post it here, but it wouldn't load properly-or at all. Does the emulator have a screen that looks like a TV? Anyway yeah in your original post you sent a screenshot of what looked like a TV you were playing it on.

Also does it seem to anyone like the site's a little slow today? Maybe it's because it's the weekend and more people are on it.

Wait a minute though you sent a picture of a TV you were playing it on when you first posted about playing Mario 64. I would post it here, but it wouldn't load properly-or at all. Does the emulator have a screen that looks like a TV? Anyway yeah in your original post you sent a screenshot of what looked like a TV you were playing it on.

Also does it seem to anyone like the site's a little slow today? Maybe it's because it's the weekend and more people are on it.

HSM Mega Bezel shaders on Retroarch
RetroArch is literally an emulator frontend, I do all my retrogaming via emulation these days to not have to deal with the mess of cables (and the costs) that would be involved if I used original hardware and games.

Anyways to keep the thread actually on-topic about what games you last played, I last played Pokémon Masters EX.

I'm super addicted to Pokemon Black 2 right now. The amount of content in this game is insane, can't believe I bought this for just $40 a decade ago. And I haven't even reached the post game!

Most recent PS2 game I played was Jak and Daxter. I'm still trying to figure that game out; I downloaded a walkthrough but haven't tried to use it yet. But I also have Animal Crossing New Leaf and Tomadachi Life for Nintendp 3DS on the way. Looking forward to those. As far as Jak and Daxter, I'm only having trouble with it because I don't know what I'm supposed to do next LOL.

Last edited:
NEO: The World Ends With You, this still remains my favorite game ever. Battles are always a lot of fun and exciting and it also has a great storyline with great main characters. I always feel sad when I finish a playthrough because it means I may not be able to experience it again for a while, until I decide to replay it again.

Back