What is everyone from?

I'm from Ontario, Canada! (Not going to say which city because that's personal info.)

England (which no, is not the same as either Great Britain or the United Kingdom but I do live in all three).

I won't say exactly which part of England I live in, for privacy reasons

Last edited:
Unlike the rest of y'all, I'm not scared to say which city I live in. 😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

Fort Lauderdale, Florida in the United States.

(Seriously unless you live in a town of like 10 people, the chances of people finding out your exact address just by your city is...highly unlikely)

I live in West Virginia.
I am not a cannibal hillbilly.

you want my social security number and mother's maiden name while you're at it?

why are you encouraging people to share their cities that is not a good idea

which I find hilarious cause all they've given about themselves is "America"

not trying to goad op into doxxing themselves

california. we have exactly two cities (san francisco and los angeles), it's clear skies most of the time but the payoff are getting fires and getting sick of the sun. new year for us starts at 9pm or even in the morning rather than midnight.

our gdp is greater than russia and we will overtake germany. take that!

california. we have exactly two cities (san francisco and los angeles), it's clear skies most of the time but the payoff are getting fires and getting sick of the sun. new year for us starts at 9pm or even in the morning rather than midnight.

our gdp is greater than russia and we will overtake germany. take that!
You don't only have two cities silly! You also have Sacramento and Pasadena (I think)!

always is

i drive for a living and i loathe the sun. gets in my eyes in my work commute in the morning in the east and gets in my eyes on the way back in the west. doesn't help i'm a short person so i'm more prone to that blasted orb in the sky. also it's november and i have to roll down the windows when it's a clear day because it gets warm in the car. ac in november. sheesh. give me more cloudy days.

still wouldn't trade san fran weather for whatever white stuff you losers get in the winter though

No, I was just asking where people are from, you don't have to put a city, if you're not comfortable with sharing that.

Back