Ideas if Bowser had a 3D platformer.

If Bowser has a 3D Platformer, I think it should either be a game where Bowser tries to beat some other villains to prove he's the best, these other villains would be Wart, Captain Syrup, K.Rool, King Boo and maybe a couple more or a game about Bowser's origins and how he became so powerful

Bowser-Rex84

Koopa Public Relations
Pronouns
He/him
Definitely, yeah. Nice tie-into Super Mario Land as well. So it definitely could be like Tatanga, Wario, and Wart who kidnapped Bowser Jr as the game's plot. A good measure I think for various worlds to go through as Bowser would be to throw the Koopalings into needing to be rescued as well too.

Larry Koopaling

Cruel, composed and bland
I agree that, should this game exist, it should be conceived as vastly different from previous games. Nothing that already exists should be a comparandum. Bowser would need a specific gimnick on his own - breathing fire and destroying things with his size is too basic, as it has already been done previously (Super Paper Mario, Super Mario Odyssey). When other Mario characters took the spotlight (I'm mainly thinking of Wario, Yoshi and Princess Peach), they took the series into new directions. I think this should be the case with Bowser.

Bowser-Rex84

Koopa Public Relations
Pronouns
He/him
Maybe the gimmick could be similar to something like Dry Bowser, Fury Bowser, and Meowser in some ways maybe? That's at least my two cents.