Multiversus!

Peachette

I hope you achieve all your dreams!
Pronouns
She/They/Fae
MarioWiki
splashmouse
Closed beta is happening, the game is nearing for all.
I look forward to maining Bugs, haven't decided on his teammate yet.

I seriously hope they bring this game to Switch. I would main Bugs and T&J (maybe even Morty).

I played some of this game and...it's okay. It's obviously not as polished as Smash is but I can find myself enjoying it (I haven't played a full match yet). The control scheme is extremely awkward to me (like the B button the Xbox controller...which is A on Nintendo controllers) is the dodge button and you have to pick up items with the trigger buttons rather than your attack button). Next time I play I'm probably going to change the control scheme so it's more comfortable to me.

I played some of this game and...it's okay. It's obviously not as polished as Smash is but I can find myself enjoying it (I haven't played a full match yet). The control scheme is extremely awkward to me (like the B button the Xbox controller...which is A on Nintendo controllers) is the dodge button and you have to pick up items with the trigger buttons rather than your attack button). Next time I play I'm probably going to change the control scheme so it's more comfortable to me.
Which characters have you tried?

I've played as Morty in the training mode, playing against an easy Shaggy, mostly trying to get accustomed to the controls. I really want to main Rick, however.

Oh yeah Rick's coming, that's gonna be awesome.

I imagine he shows up drunk, accidentally missing his intended release date and being all like "wubba lubba dub dub *bleep*ers! i finally *urrp* showed up to this party! what are we *urp* doin here, killing each other? i call dibs on that dumb rabbit and then *points at Shaggy* you next hippie"

This game obviously isn't as tightly-controlled or expansive as Smash Bros, but for what it is it does the job. The roster is pretty decent and getting voice acting in really does help with the personality. For myself, I've mainly been trying to use Arya but other characters are fun to play as too.

I'm not sure what my main is, my unlocked characters are Wonder Woman, Garnet and Shaggy.

excuse me

what
People spent money on this game too like what the hell. Wasn't there a $100 thing you could buy.

I mean I didn't spend any money on this game, I never even got around to downloading it yet (I do got until a few days into April to do it, at the very least, maybe I should so I can at least try out single player during the months the game is offline and never comes back on but also apparently everything but local multiplayer requires online connectivity, even playing against bots, and I have no friends so + I heard the game was kind of mediocre)

But still what the hell.

Back