What "anti-Nintendo humor" games have you played before?

FirePuppy

Koopa Troopa
I have played:

Sonic Jam 6

Dian Shi Ma Li

Legend of Zelda: Triforce of the Gods (Famicom)

By the way, I call these "anti-Nintendo humor" games because they treat the rightful companies like s–t.

I played Blur, the game whose commercial shat on Mario Kart.

Blur is a very good game btw. Basically Mario Kart but with licensed cars, so it's a great time.

I played Sonic and Sega does what Ninten-don't

I also played Blur and I like it a lot - it's hella underrated

I didn't play it nor is it Nintendo-related but an unofficial Russian bootleg translated version of Diablo is simply fucking amazing and I had to post it here.

"all the Diablo characters somehow began to talk like they are prisoners of Alcatraz or I don't know Guantanamo Bay"

1652035626824.png

In line with what the title suggests, I am going to go with Super Chick Sisters. To wit, this is more or less an anti-KFC game where the Colonel Sanders stand-in is a villain, but it also disparages Mario. The main characters are tasked to rescue Pamela Anderson with pink dress attire, and one of the scenes depicted Mario as holding a picture of her, which gives Peach the wrong idea and punished Mario for alleged infidelity. In fact, Mario is practically the fall guy a majority of the time.

super-chick-sisters-game-preview.jpg

In fact, a lot of PETA's attempts to disparage Nintendo games fall under this category, which includes Mario Kills Tanooki, which was released during Super Mario 3D Land's time, since it showed the return of Mario wearing the Tanooki Suit. Strangely, Luigi was never accused of the same (so no "Luigi Kills Foxes" companion game) even though 3D Land provided Luigi with a fox suit starting here. Pokemon Black and Blue is yet another attempt to defame a Nintendo game.

Thank you for reading.

Back