Which of these video games that I haven't played should I start on first?

See this thread's title

• Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice For All

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Mario & Rabbids: Kingdom Battle

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Metroid Dread

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Kirby and the Forgotten Land

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters

Nate Jacobs

WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
The Shadow Prince
I have each of these games but have not played them. I'm thinking about either starting Kirby and the Forgotten Land, or slightly less likely but Justice For All next, but am interested in other users' thoughts.

I suggested Kirby and the Forgotten Land because it has good gameplay, breathtaking visuals, levels with lots of exploration and hidden areas, and a hubworld with lots of things to do in it. I'm having lots of fun playing it right now, so you should really try it out and see what you think of it!

out of these ive only played mario + rabbids and as great as it is and as much as i liked it. i would recommend you dont give ubisoft money so get something else

Can't go wrong with any of these really.

This is Marioboards so the only correct answer is to shill the Ace Attorney series to you in an attempt to get you to play it,

This is Marioboards so the only correct answer is to shill the Ace Attorney series to you in an attempt to get you to play it,
Well I have beaten the first game so JFA is up next in terms of that series.

Mario + Rabbids was a pleasant surprise. It was really fun and beautiful to look at! That's my vote. :)

I made the decision to start on the game with actually the least amount of votes, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice For All today, as it is the only game out of the four that I have on my 2DS through Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy. It's more convenient as my Switch has 0 minutes Monday to Thursday even though that's still far from the worst thing my parents have done related to my screen time privacy

That being said, out of the other three Kirby and the Forgotten Land is probably the one I am going to start on second since it was a game I was that excited for right from the beginning as a major 3D Kirby platformer was always one of my top two hopes for a new Kirby game. (Although Metroid Dread was something I was happy to hear about not quite, but almost as much too as it was one of the only things, if not the only thing that interested me in E3 2021 that much.)

Back