'Shroom Consultant
MarioWiki
Henry Tucayo Clay
CONFESS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
lemme explain, its an "impossible love" like a celebrity or something like that

Re: Do you have a platonic love???

That's an awesome beard.

nah, platonic love is too much $$$, I waiting for price-drop.

sorry, i should have explained. it means an impossible love, like a celebrity. its an interesting question

Tucayo said:
sorry, i should have explained. it means an impossible love, like a celebrity. its an interesting question
Oh, thanks.

No.

I wouldn't go as far as to say 'love', but yeah.

Guys. Instead of just going "I DUNNO' WHAT PLATONIC MEANS LET'S POST 5 TIMES IN A ROW SAYING WE DON'T KNOW THAT AND CONTRIBUTE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING", grab a God damn dictionary.

Paper Jorge said:
I have a platonic love crush on Miley Cyrus.

DON'T JUDGE ME.
Well, she...er...has nice hair...?

Yeeeeaaahhh.... I can't back you up on this one. Having a crush on Miley Circus is just plain pathetic.

A hopeless love? Not really 'love', especially since I stand firmly on the belief that all so-called 'romantic love' is fake and an illusion and is absolutely worthless in every way. But still, I have hopeless joke crushes on certain people... Let's see... Misao Kusakabe is probably at the top of the list. Presea Combatir, Sakura Kinomoto, Yuki Nagato, Satoko Houjou also come to mind.

They're all I can think of at the moment, tho.

Well, yeah. She IS pretty much just a copy of Yuki Nagato, only without the data manipulation abilities that Yuki has. And Yuki is an alien while Presea is just a very emotionless human. And Presea also has emotional distress from her sister being killed. How emo.

I'd like to note that Haruhi was released only a month before Symphonia was released, so I have no idea how you came to the conclusion that Presea was based on Yuki.

Back