Do you have a platonic love???WHO???

Bonechill said:
I'd like to note that Haruhi was released only a month before Symphonia was released, so I have no idea how you came to the conclusion that Presea was based on Yuki.
...What? I said absolutely nothing of the sort. I was merely comparing Presea with Yuki.

Flailing Dark Boo said:
Night Ranger said:
She IS pretty much just a copy of Yuki Nagato
...I meant that Presea is so similar to Yuki that she seems like a copy of her, not "the designers just ripped off Yuki's character for Presea".

OK, now that that's out of the way...

Semi-on-topic: I thought you felt crushes were stupid BHS, because they're a part of love.

Yeah, I have strong beliefs that love is all an illusion and that it's just pathetic. People seemed to have ignored a very important part of my previous post;
Night Ranger said:
But still, I have hopeless joke crushes on certain people...

THAT SAID, I'm a real sucker for a romance story in anime... Even if it is totally cliche'd and COMPLETELY PREDICTABLE.

Night Ranger said:
THAT SAID, I'm a real sucker for a romance story in anime... Even if it is totally cliche'd and COMPLETELY PREDICTABLE.
I feel for you.

Ah I see. It DOES get annoying to see the series waste several episodes on the characters just trying to confess their feelings, tho. I mean, sure, it's realistic, but it's redundant and sometimes boring... That's why Gurren Lagann was so good in that area. It was pretty much always straight-to-the-point on the romantic side so that the giant mechas, omnipotent mutant humans, and of course Kamina, got more facetime.

Because in real life, idiots who 'fall in love' normally take forever to confess their fake feelings. In romance anime, it's the same thing; The characters normally take forever to confess.

But perhaps 'realistic' wasn't the right word to use...

I have a platonic love for Gretta Garbo.

...And you guys didn't notice the Miley Cyrus thing was a joke.

Once again the wiki takes me a little too seriously. I thought by now you guys, would, oh I don't know, know me a bit more.

Paper Jorge said:
...And you guys didn't notice the Miley Cyrus thing was a joke.

Once again the wiki takes me a little too seriously. I thought by now you guys, would, oh I don't know, know me a bit more.

You didn't notice that I was joking when I replied to the Miley Cyrus thing! Ha!

Back