Fairly Oddparents used to be good

Online, mostly on Twitter and on YouTube. I've seen the animation clip of a test animation in that artstyle as well. LS Mark apparently has details on it too?

Allegedly of course but it does look legit?

I now really want to go watch the show and see it through new eyes, kinda like how I'm gonna probably watch Chowder from the beginning because that show was hilarious.

You should watch some Fairly Oddparents seasons 1-5, favorite cartoon of all time for a reason.

Just do both, Oh Yeah Cartoons is funny and charming too. Loved the mayfly aging gag and the Genghis Khan shenanigans.

You should watch some Fairly Oddparents seasons 1-5, favorite cartoon of all time for a reason.
I've heard, though I've also heard people hate that Wishful Life episode and that's still in that list. Still there have been episodes I hate in cartoon seasons I like a lot (Somepony to Watch Over Me, Fright Night being examples)

It's a Wishful Life is a Season 5 episode and I've already explain earlier in this thread how that season did suffer a quality drop to some degree that you would see mirrored in later seasons. Anyway I remember when I first watched the episode I didn't find it particularly heinous and thought the jokes were funny, plus it had a strong message ("Do the good deeds not because people will praise you but because it's the right thing to do") but the cruel message of everyone is better off without Timmy (a reverse wonderful life thing) is a really terrible thing for Timmy to experience as I got older and started to understand why people hate this episode so much. I still think Timmy's 2D House of Horror (which is its sister episode) to be worse though.

I mean Season 5 is still a good season with still plenty of great episodes and I still think it is worthy to watch and part of the "classic" Fairly Oddparents I think of.

Back