Hardest Boss Ever

Luigi+Daisyfan11

Violet Lumas ARE REAL!!!^
Which boss is the hardest ever? I'm not sure. These may be easy for you, but I think the Shadow Queen and the cloud guy from PM were really hard.

Huff n Puff is actually very easy. The trick is to take him down in one attack so he can't recover.

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Which boss is the hardest ever? I'm not sure. These may be easy for you, but I think the Shadow Queen and the cloud guy from PM were really hard.

Shadow queen: You needed to prepare for her, but if you had the right badges and items, she was a cinch.
Huff n' puff: Took a while to get used to, but only dangerous when he had 5 or so hp left.

I used to think that the Shadow Queen was hard, but now I could beat her with little to no effort. Same with Bonetail.

The Lugi's Mansion bosses were so easy. Cortez from TTYD was kind of hard, but not like Huff n' Puff and the Shadow Queen.

Princess Shroob from Partners in time.
A 3 tier boss fight, no breaks in between and loads of powerful attacks you can be hit by.
Not to mention there's a combined total of 9000 HP (I believe) to take down.

The Shroob princesses are so easy it's not even funny. Copy Flowers and Mix Flowers take them down in about 8 turns altogether.

The hardest one to me is Bouldergiest on Daredevil mode.

I'm not so sure about the second...

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
The Lugi's Mansion bosses were so easy. Cortez from TTYD was kind of hard, but not like Huff n' Puff and the Shadow Queen.
Cortez is pretty easy if you use Flurrie's Gale Force attack to blow his weapons away.

The hardest one to me is Bouldergiest on Daredevil mode.

I'm not so sure about the second...

I agree about the bouldergeist

and for me the second hardest would be the phantamanta from super mario sunshine
it took me AGES to beat..

Waddle Dee said:
Or Vivian's Fiery Jinx.
Gale Force is a lot better to use on them, because unlike Fiery Jinx, Cortez's weapons won't come back.

I know that, I was mainly talking about getting rid of his weapons, since he's a lot easier to beat without them.

My opinion of the TTYD bosses, from hardest to easiest:

Shadow Queen (I seriously had to redo the entire game in order to get strong enough to beat her)
Magnus 2.0 (Not too hard, aside from the damn audience gun)
Cortez (Just spam Fiery Jinx and some hammer and jump attacks until he gives up)
Macho Grubba (Kind of annoying, but still relatively easy)
Smorg (Seriously, how is he hard? Just use Fiery Jinx and Spring Jump, and he goes down quickly)
Magnus (Goombella FTW for this fight)
Hooktail (A joke if you have the cricket badge)
Doopliss (No. Just no)

It definatly has to be one of the daredevil bosses, either boldergeist, or maybe kamella. :toad: :shifty: (Bad Memories...)

Waddle Dee said:
My opinion of the TTYD bosses, from hardest to easiest:

Shadow Queen (I seriously had to redo the entire game in order to get strong enough to beat her)
Magnus 2.0 (Not too hard, aside from the damn audience gun)
Cortez (Just spam Fiery Jinx and some hammer and jump attacks until he gives up)
Macho Grubba (Kind of annoying, but still relatively easy)
Smorg (Seriously, how is he hard? Just use Fiery Jinx and Spring Jump, and he goes down quickly)
Magnus (Goombella FTW for this fight)
Hooktail (A joke if you have the cricket badge)
Doopliss (No. Just no)
My list is nearly the same thing only the Shadow Queen wasn't too hard...

In PM1 or 2, here's my list:
The Master (final form!)
Anti Guy (not too bad but it's hard to be on a high enough level in chapter 4)
Crystal King (unless you can avoid his attacks)
Atomic Boo (for the same reason as Anti Guy)
Grodus (Grodus X's are a pain!)
Jr. Troopa (his last two forms, MASSIVE DAMAGE DEALT!)
Shadow Queen (I can't use Veil very well)
Huff Puff (spam Spiny Surge and Cloud Nine, and he's pathetic until his HP gets below 15...)
Magnus 2.0 (stupid mech-gun attack does 30 HP of damage!)
Lord Crump (second battle, I can't superguard his rolling attack)
Tutankoopa (phantom chomp move KO's partner, but otherwise easy)
Bowser (in either game, average)
Bonetail (hard if you didn't level up off the Amazy Dayzees in floors 95-99, but otherwise easy)
Doopliss (weak)
everybody else is just too easy!

ShadowCatuse said:
Anti Guy (not too bad but it's hard to be on a high enough level in chapter 4)
Atomic Boo (for the same reason as Anti Guy)
Doopliss (weak)
everybody else is just too easy!
Now wait:

1. Doopliss and the Atomic Boo have the same status and
2. You said Doopliss is weak yet you said everyone else is easy. Why'd you list him?

And now PM bosses from hardest to easiest:

Huff N. Puff (Not terrible, but a total jerk nevertheless)
Bowser (Meh. Use Watt, and you'll be fine)
Crystal King (See Bowser, only easier. Use Watt's attack that paralyzes all enemies to kill the clones)
General Guy (The Shy Guy Squad is kind of annoying, but the fight is still easy)
Lava Piranha (I don't know why I found it so hard at first. Put out the fire, and it's paralyzed)
Tubba's Heart (Easy, just avoid the charged-up attack with Bow)
Koopa Bros (Just Koopa Troopas with one extra HP and better teamwork)
Tutankoopa (FAIL)

Never played the first PM...

NSMB Bosses Hardest to Easiest:

Lakithunder: Easy

THE REST: Even easier...

Brie Loader said:
Waddle Dee said:
And now PM bosses from hardest to easiest:

Huff N. Puff (Not terrible, but a total jerk nevertheless)
Bowser (Meh. Use Watt, and you'll be fine)
Crystal King (See Bowser, only easier. Use Watt's attack that paralyzes all enemies to kill the clones)
General Guy (The Shy Guy Squad is kind of annoying, but the fight is still easy)
Lava Piranha (I don't know why I found it so hard at first. Put out the fire, and it's paralyzed)
Tubba's Heart (Easy, just avoid the charged-up attack with Bow)
Koopa Bros (Just Koopa Troopas with one extra HP and better teamwork)
Tutankoopa (FAIL)
And triple Anti Guy was harder than anything else in that game ever. :(
I think I lasted three turns after they got called out.

Brie Loader said:
Took me like twenty tries to beat them. :(
You actually beat them? I just answered the questions and went on with the game.

Back