Hardest Boss Ever

I didn't even know they were there until like my third playthrough.

I was curious about what the door did when you failed, so I failed. Then I died. I learned my lesson well.

I like fighting the Anti-Guys Unit. In fact, I always purposely get three questions wrong just so I could fight them.

ShadowCatuse said:
In PM1 or 2, here's my list:
The Master (final form!)
Anti Guy (not too bad but it's hard to be on a high enough level in chapter 4)
Crystal King (unless you can avoid his attacks)
Atomic Boo (for the same reason as Anti Guy)
Grodus (Grodus X's are a pain!)
Jr. Troopa (his last two forms, MASSIVE DAMAGE DEALT!)
Shadow Queen (I can't use Veil very well)
Huff Puff (spam Spiny Surge and Cloud Nine, and he's pathetic until his HP gets below 15...)
Magnus 2.0 (stupid mech-gun attack does 30 HP of damage!)
Lord Crump (second battle, I can't superguard his rolling attack)
Tutankoopa (phantom chomp move KO's partner, but otherwise easy)
Bowser (in either game, average)
Bonetail (hard if you didn't level up off the Amazy Dayzees in floors 95-99, but otherwise easy)
Doopliss (weak)
everybody else is just too easy!
Liar!!! Jr. Troopa, Grodus, The Master, and Crystal King ARE NOT HARDER THAN THE SHADOW QUEEN!!!! How could you type that??? *Turns head in dusgust* Jk, but seriously...

Jr. Troopa, The Master, and Crystal King are pretty easy. Especially Jr. Troopa.

Meh, I never got past Bowser in TTYD. Mostly cause I didn't care enough.

$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
Meh, I never got past Bowser in TTYD. Mostly cause I didn't care enough.
Oh, but the Shadow Queen is really really hard. Saying Jr. Troopa is harder than the Shadow Queen is nuts!

Uhhh, but didn't you say that in your above post?

Liar!!! Jr. Troopa, Grodus, The Master, and Crystal King ARE NOT EASIER THAN THE SHADOW QUEEN!!!! How could you type that??? *Turns head in dusgust* Jk, but seriously...

Cackletta's Ghost was the only boss that I actually had a really hard time beating. Once I got a good rhythm down, she was pretty easy to beat.

SolarBlaze said:
Uhhh, but didn't you say that in your above post?

Liar!!! Jr. Troopa, Grodus, The Master, and Crystal King ARE NOT EASIER THAN THE SHADOW QUEEN!!!! How could you type that??? *Turns head in dusgust* Jk, but seriously...
Oh, you're right. I meant they are not harder. Sorry. lol

Back