What presents did you get for Christmas?

Nate Jacobs

WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
The Shadow Prince
Self-explanatory. Personally I got some nice presents for Christmas myself

-Chocolate chip pancake baking mix
-The Trials of Apollo: The Tower of Nero
-Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Deep End
-The book Brother's Keeper
-A travel guide to Iceland (that's where my family and I might go next summer)
-Some sort of chocolate strawberry jam

not really chrstmas but ive asked for like . 2 things and one is a matilda angry birts plush that will be here in only like a month so it doesnt really count, and the other is just me vaguely asking that i want another one of these big insect figures. ill see in a few days what it is i guess

Both birthday and Christmas presents:
  • LEGO Sets
  • Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled
  • SpongeBob Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated
  • Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury
  • A Dwight Schrute action figure
Had an excellent Christmas!

-Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury
-Two amiibo (Boo and yarn Yoshi)
-A Build-A-Bear Yoshi plush (I already had one, but he's a few years old and pretty dirty)
-A Luigi cap
-A backpack that I'll probably use at university
-$100 in cash
-$75 in Amazon cards
-A Visa card of an unknown amount
-A couple snow globes (I collect them)
-A bunch of other small things my mom got me that I can't really remember now

Christmas ended up not being that bad this year. I would have preferred to spend it with my boyfriend but hey, life is life sometimes.

I won't say everything but I got an MOTHER manga (Pollyanna) that I can't read because it's in Japanese. But I can see it so still enjoyed it.

More than I was expecting honestly. I only asked for 'house stuff' so grateful for what I got

Some house stuff
- Ikea gift card
- decorations
- kitchen appliances

Other stuff
- lollies (too many. could have really done without them)
- movie tickets
- Alanis Morissette musical tickets
- jumper

I got Balan Wonderworld.

I also got some stuff that doesn't matter, but Balan Wonderworld! The game even has a ticket inside in the box inviting you to play the game, how can it possibly be bad? (I have yet to actually play the game).

I didn't technically get anything for Christmas since I just get money to spend on whatever I want nowadays and I still have several hundred dollars leftover from the $2200 I got for my birthday (don't think I'm privileged, it was thanks to the stimulus checks + my grandpa's tax refund this year, he's made it very clear that next year I likely won't get nearly as much for my birthday from him), so I didn't get more money this year either.

But I count what I buy when I go to the store in the immediate aftermath of Christmas as being my Christmas presents, which means my presents this year were:
- Transformers RTS Deluxe Optimus Prime
- Transformers Cybertron Basic Brakedown
- Lupin III: Greatest Heists
- Two packs of French salad flavored shrimp chips
- SH Figuarts Sailor Mars Animation Color Version
- Q-Posket Super Sailor Uranus
- Pompompurin plush

And I still have more money to spend on a few other things I wanna get, but I'm not counting them as 'Christmas presents' since it'll be next year by the time I get them.

I got Resident Evil 2 (deluxe ver.) on PlayStation Store, along with the in-game key unlock so I can get infinite ammo from the get-go.

-Ireland map (my dad and I are most likely going there July next year)
-Clothes to deal with the cold
-Coloring books
-Multiple-section pouch for pencils
-Some gift cards

Back