Best TTYD Partner

Which TTYD partner reigned supreme over all of the others?

• Goombella

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Koops

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Flurrie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Baby Yoshi

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Vivian

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Bobbery

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Ms. Mowz

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Luigi+Daisyfan11

Violet Lumas ARE REAL!!!^
Vote!

Yes, she is. The only thing(s) she has that could be counted as clothing are her necklace and earrings. The thing I find strange about her, is that she's embarrassed about being seen without her necklace, yet she couldn't care less if people see her while she's butt-naked. Does anyone else find that odd, or is it just me?

SolarBlaze said:
Yes, she is. The only thing(s) she has that could be counted as clothing are her necklace and earrings. The thing I find strange about her, is that she's embarrassed about being seen without her necklace, yet she couldn't care less if people see her while she's butt-naked. Does anyone else find that odd, or is it just me?

I found that odd. Maybe she has a really really really tight purple full-body suit on that outlines everything.... or not.

Vivian and Bobbery.

I'd say Vivian, since she is the most powerful, when fully upgraded.
Fiery Jynx does about 5 damage to everyone when fully upgraded and all button presses are done right, and its cheap in terms of FP.

Best partner to fight the Shadow Queen as well.

Brie Loader said:
SolarBlaze said:
Girls care about how much jewelry they're wearing, not how much clothing they're wearing. :P
Rotflol

Brie Loader said:
SolarBlaze said:
Girls care about how much jewelry they're wearing, not how much clothing they're wearing. :P
XD

The Yoshi kid is my favorite in terms of personality, but when it comes to battle, Bobbery is the most useful.

$†øøߥ said:
Brie Loader said:
SolarBlaze said:
XD

The Yoshi kid is my favorite in terms of personality, but when it comes to battle, Bobbery is the most useful.
How is Bobbery more useful than Vivian??? Her moves are a 1000 times better, especially Fiery Jinx.

Fiery Jinx is pretty useful, but Bobbery's "Bob-omb Blast" attack (or whatever it was called) actually did more damage. The problem with that one, however, is that it requires nine Flower Points, as opposed to the Fiery Jinx's six.

SolarBlaze said:
Fiery Jinx is pretty useful, but Bobbery's "Bob-omb Blast" attack (or whatever it was called) actually did more damage. The problem with that one, however, is that it requires nine Flower Points, as opposed to the Fiery Jinx's six.
Whatever, once I acquired Vivian she was out in fights and just plain walking around 24/7. Except when you needed a certain partner to do something like Bobbery to blow something up.

My favorite is Bobbery! He's the strongest in the game, and he's a Bob-omb sailor! That's freaking awesome!

Vivian - hands down.

Although Bob-Omb Blast does more damage, Fiery Jinx is less FP and puts fire on an enemy, which is more damage.

It's a trap!

Back