Name a Videogame enemy that normally can’t be stomped on without taking damage

Bugzzy

“I'm the king of insects! And Avalance!”
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
OhoJeeOnFire
I challenge you to name any video game enemy that normally can't be stomped on without taking damage. This includes enemies from RPGs and 3D games. It has to be an enemy in which there are at least three games where it can not be stomped on. Please note that it is not only Mario enemies.

I will go first.
Piranha Plant​

Last edited:
oh we mostly have answers from mario games huh
well for some fun i present to you: wahtever hte hell this orb thing is (iam only aware of its internal name, "enr") from a game none of you have heard of before ever (besides me mentioning it sometimes)
image.png

oh wait sorry this thing only exists in one game just like everything else in this game. Well . zingers if youre not (riding/playing as) an animal buddy

oh we mostly have answers from mario games huh
well for some fun i present to you: wahtever hte hell this orb thing is (iam only aware of its internal name, "enr") from a game none of you have heard of before ever (besides me mentioning it sometimes)
image.png

oh wait sorry this thing only exists in one game just like everything else in this game. Well . zingers if youre not (riding/playing as) an animal buddy
Good guess, it follows the rules, for I only said "Video game" and not "Mario game."

Back