• graphics bad, gameplay bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • graphics good, gameplay bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AsherCD

Goomba
sonic advance adventure has bad graphics and terrible cutscenes, yes, but have you ever spindashed and jumped on a slope and said "wheee"? no

if you see me talking about advance, just assume im talking about adventure.i have not played advance but i did play adventure

Last edited:

Minecraft with Gadget

I also like to build Brown Bricks, with Minecrap!
Pronouns
He/him
Considering they mentioned cutscenes, I'd assume they're confusing it with Adventure? I don't remember Advance really having any cutscenes, while they are an infamously bad element of the Adventure games.

Ray Trace

Jumps the highest, runs the fastest
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
I mean Adventure has bad graphics but that's more likely a symptom of its era? The mouth movement isn't the worst for a game from 1998.

Thomas the Tank Engine

A Cheeky Little Engine
Pronouns
She/they
Honestly it's not that Sonic Adventure has bad graphics - remember the visuals and graphics of SA1 were widely praised as being some of the best graphics in video games up to that point - but it's that every single post-Dreamcast version of the game, so the GameCube, PC, PS3, and 360 versions of Sonic Adventure, all have a variety of graphical downgrades from the original Dreamcast version.

I mean you know it's telling when there are literally mods for the Steam version of the game to make it look like the Dreamcast release.