SMG enemy, what is it?

He lives in the sand and you can see his foot prints and dust as he walks. And once he's a safe distance away he pops up but disappears under the sand again the second you move. He's blue w/ a tube like snout. Anyone know who I am talking about?? :koopa:

I cant find him on this site in the enemies section for Super Mario Galaxy. I defeated him once, but don't remember how. I know you don't have to kill him to progress in the game, it's just so damned annoying!!!

I know who you are talking about. Unfortunately, I do not know his name or how to beat him, but just to let you know, I think you have to throw something at him. Hope it helps. I was so fed up with Mario Galaxy. I never even tried to get the last stars after you beat Bowser. I hope Super Mario Galaxy 2 will be less frustrating.

hmmmmm, is there a way to pick up and/or toss those spiky bushes then? Because that is the only thing I can think of to throw at him in the galaxy I recently found him it.

Some of the games in SMG are so hard they make my heart pound out of my chest after a few attempts. My future COD: death my mario induced heart attack. Like that stupid roll-around-on-top-of-a-ball level? gaaahhhhhh!!! I haven't even tried a galaxy where a comet is hanging out.

Yeah, I found him in some extra level with a shark. (I think.) Although, I don't remember.

You must be talking about Pokey. All you have to do is use that Star Spin attack on a coconut and knock it into him. After that, he'll be reduced to a head, and all you have to do after that is attack it.

no pokey is not him. This guy is BLUE, and round, and has a snout and a yellow thingy on his head.

pokey is a yellow caterpillar w/ a flower in his head.

I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!! The enemy is called a Rocky Wrench. To kill it, you have to fire a star bit at it to stun it and then jump on its head to kill it.

http://www.mariowiki.com/Starbag

I think this is what you're talking about, a blue bag thing that digs underground.

on the mario wiki the article is "Moneybag" I believe, to defeat it you just have to run twords is and star spin.

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!! The enemy is called a Rocky Wrench. To kill it, you have to fire a star bit at it to stun it and then jump on its head to kill it.
you can also ground pound the floor, that works too ^^

Lario said:
sarasleaze said:
thats it!!!!! he's a tricky fucker.

thanks guys!
LOL. How'd they use that name!

Also guys... FACEPALM.

It can't be a Pokey or a Monybag...

I dunno but for sure he is a starbag. There is no picture but the description matches him perfectly.
STARBAG wins.

I have to feel sorry for some of you...

And sarasleaze, look harder on the Wiki rather than make a question topic!

Now lock this!

Lario said:
I have to feel sorry for some of you...

And sarasleaze, look harder on the Wiki rather than make a question topic!

Now lock this!

why? No way am I ever going to sit in front of my computer screen and look through every single enemy listed so I can fond ONE. He wasn't even listed as being in SMG, so that is exactly what I was going to have to do in order to find him on my own.

that is the purpose of forums.

Now get over this!

As in being sorry some of guys thought it was something else like the one person (I'm sure he's a system operator.) who said it was a Pokey.

Back