SMG enemy, what is it?

sarasleaze

Goomba
Pronouns
She/her
He lives in the sand and you can see his foot prints and dust as he walks. And once he's a safe distance away he pops up but disappears under the sand again the second you move. He's blue w/ a tube like snout. Anyone know who I am talking about?? :koopa:

I cant find him on this site in the enemies section for Super Mario Galaxy. I defeated him once, but don't remember how. I know you don't have to kill him to progress in the game, it's just so damned annoying!!!

Luigi+Daisyfan11

Violet Lumas ARE REAL!!!^
I know who you are talking about. Unfortunately, I do not know his name or how to beat him, but just to let you know, I think you have to throw something at him. Hope it helps. I was so fed up with Mario Galaxy. I never even tried to get the last stars after you beat Bowser. I hope Super Mario Galaxy 2 will be less frustrating.

sarasleaze

Goomba
Pronouns
She/her
hmmmmm, is there a way to pick up and/or toss those spiky bushes then? Because that is the only thing I can think of to throw at him in the galaxy I recently found him it.

Some of the games in SMG are so hard they make my heart pound out of my chest after a few attempts. My future COD: death my mario induced heart attack. Like that stupid roll-around-on-top-of-a-ball level? gaaahhhhhh!!! I haven't even tried a galaxy where a comet is hanging out.

Luigi+Daisyfan11

Yeah, I found him in some extra level with a shark. (I think.) Although, I don't remember.

SolarBlaze

Guardian of the Sol Emeralds.
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
You must be talking about Pokey. All you have to do is use that Star Spin attack on a coconut and knock it into him. After that, he'll be reduced to a head, and all you have to do after that is attack it.

sarasleaze

Goomba
Pronouns
She/her
no pokey is not him. This guy is BLUE, and round, and has a snout and a yellow thingy on his head.

pokey is a yellow caterpillar w/ a flower in his head.

Luigi+Daisyfan11

I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!! The enemy is called a Rocky Wrench. To kill it, you have to fire a star bit at it to stun it and then jump on its head to kill it.

sarasleaze

Goomba
Pronouns
She/her
nope, rocky wrench is a mole/gopher who lives in a pipe..........

Snowstalker

Snowstalker
Pronouns
He/him
http://www.mariowiki.com/Starbag

I think this is what you're talking about, a blue bag thing that digs underground.

Luigifreak

OH YEAH!!! WALUIGI TIME!!!!
on the mario wiki the article is "Moneybag" I believe, to defeat it you just have to run twords is and star spin.

maledict

Hammer Bro.
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!! The enemy is called a Rocky Wrench. To kill it, you have to fire a star bit at it to stun it and then jump on its head to kill it.
you can also ground pound the floor, that works too ^^

Lario

Seems so long ago.
Pronouns
He/him
sarasleaze said:
thats it!!!!! he's a tricky fucker.

thanks guys!
LOL. How'd they use that name!

Also guys... FACEPALM.

It can't be a Pokey or a Monybag...

sarasleaze

Goomba
Pronouns
She/her
Lario said:
sarasleaze said:
thats it!!!!! he's a tricky fucker.

thanks guys!
LOL. How'd they use that name!

Also guys... FACEPALM.

It can't be a Pokey or a Monybag...
I dunno but for sure he is a starbag. There is no picture but the description matches him perfectly.
STARBAG wins.

Lario

Seems so long ago.
Pronouns
He/him
I have to feel sorry for some of you...

And sarasleaze, look harder on the Wiki rather than make a question topic!

Now lock this!

sarasleaze

Goomba
Pronouns
She/her
Lario said:
I have to feel sorry for some of you...

And sarasleaze, look harder on the Wiki rather than make a question topic!

Now lock this!
why? No way am I ever going to sit in front of my computer screen and look through every single enemy listed so I can fond ONE. He wasn't even listed as being in SMG, so that is exactly what I was going to have to do in order to find him on my own.

that is the purpose of forums.

Now get over this!

sarasleaze

Goomba
Pronouns
She/her
and what do you mean you have to feel sorry for some of us?

Lario

Seems so long ago.
Pronouns
He/him
As in being sorry some of guys thought it was something else like the one person (I'm sure he's a system operator.) who said it was a Pokey.