Upcoming movies thread

Teedgee

wheres the bathroom
Pronouns
He/Him
MarioWiki
Toadgamer
I feel like making seperate threads for every single upcoming movie might clutter stuff a bit, so here's a thread made for those.

guess in terms of upcoming movies I'm excited for, there's spiderverse 2, no way home, the new matrix i forgot the name of because im stupid, and the sonic movie 2

I need to catch up on MCU, last I saw was End Game

Honestly, the only things you've really missed is far from home, some shows like wandavision and loki, and black widow. haven't seen all of them but I'm pretty sure all of them with the exception of far from home are set before endgame, and obviously infinity war

Besides Black Widow and kinda What If, all of the MCU stuff takes after Endgame
Anyways, I can't wait to see that anime Lord Of The Rings movie, when was the last time an anime movie didn't get a limited release outside of Japan? Last time I know is Pokemon The Movie 3 and that was 2 decades ago

Besides Black Widow and kinda What If, all of the MCU stuff takes after Endgame
Anyways, I can't wait to see that anime Lord Of The Rings movie, when was the last time an anime movie didn't get a limited release outside of Japan? Last time I know is Pokemon The Movie 3 and that was 2 decades ago

I can name one.

Lupin III: The First in 2019.

I forgot what's coming out in the Marvel Cinematic Universe next year, but I'm looking forward to these as well:

-Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Paramount)
-Turning Red (Pixar)
-Lightyear (Pixar)
-Strange World (Disney)
-Super Mario Bros. (Illumination)

Last edited:
Back