Character or Enemy for 3D

Fg

Koopa Troopa
Who do you want to see in 3D that wants to make a comeback?Like for instance I'm dying to see the Koopalings and Pidgit in 3D.

Koopalings, definantly, atleast give us some 3-D rendered artwork Nintendo! Pidgit, Blargg, Mouser, Paragoomba, Clawgrip, Kackle, Tryclyde (c'mon, that be awesome).

.... Crud, I forgot that, well then Koopatrol and a Spike/Gabon/Clubba, whatever there going by now. Maybe a Cleft, Snifit and a Virus too.

Sir Grodus said:
.... Crud, I forgot that, well then Koopatrol and a Spike/Gabon/Clubba, whatever there going by now. Maybe a Cleft, Snifit and a Virus too.

the Viruses had a 3d trophy in Melee

Thats minor, I mean actual 3-D versions of them in a game, which you can fight and interact with. Not something you only just view.

I think the Koopalings and Pidgit would be cool, too. Also, maybe Batadon, Tokotoko, Nokobon, and some other Super Mario Land weirdos.

I thought of the whole "3-D-ing" old games and the idea does sound appealing. Could be like some of the Sonic games, where you need to travel straight ahead and fight enemies and such along the way; something like the 3-D mode in Super Paper Mario.

I think since Kamek was 3-D in a few of the Mario Party games,
then why not Kammy?

Oh and I cant wait to see my favorite koopaling in 3D which is Ludwig von koopa.

YellowYoshi398 said:
ultimatetoad said:
I.... disagree.
"killed"
I didn't mean that Super Mario Sunshine was bad (I like it, too), I just meant that it was less classic-y than Super Mario 64.

Oh....tehnb I do agree. ""revived"

But anyway, The Koopalings in 3D are the ones that I would most like to see right now, everybody else can wait...

Monty Mole said:
Simple.

Because no one likes her.

So I'm "no one" now. Sheesh... my name doesn't even get capitalized. Thanks. I'd like to see her and Tubba Blubba.

All of the Paper Mario partners! (the series, not the game) C'mon, Lakilester in 3D would be AWESOME!!!!

Hmm... I appear to have inspired you on the other thread ;)

Technically speaking, paper is 3D. It's just really thin =P

Moving right along here, I'd like to see a present-day-quality Geno appearance.

Monty Mole said:
Technically speaking, paper is 3D. It's just really thin =P

I mean, like, 3D, 3D! not Paper-3D!!!!

Smiddle said:
Max2 said:
All of the Paper Mario partners! (the series, not the game) C'mon, Lakilester in 3D would be AWESOME!!!!
No, they'll never be in 3D. It's Paper Mario.

Never say never. Look at some of Paper Mario 2's enemies in origami like 3D... I'd call that 3D.

Plus, and here's the fun part, aren't you forgetting about King Goomba? He's in Super Mario 64 DS under the moniker Goomboss. I believe the proper term for this moment is...

PWN'D

Back