Angry Birds

MightyMario

The Mightest Mario
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
*yes I know there is already a topic for this but it hasn't been updated in 10 years so*

Talk about the Angry Birds franchise here!

Angry Birds is a franchise I hold close to my heart, I have plushies, watched the first movie, and had almost all of the games.

Screenshot_20210706-062410_Angry Birds.jpg
Screenshot_20210706-062613_Angry Birds.jpg

3-starred and feathered them all in OG and Seasons biiiaaaoootch.

I always found it rewarding that you get new stuff flying on the title screen every time you encounter a new bird or clear an episode. Real talk, this kind of visual progress marking is what usually incentivises me to go all in on a game.

Let's talk about the soundtrack too:

Pretty high quality for a mobile game about flinging birds.

i like angy bird
i havent played any of the games in years but i miss em and i really gotta get em on my phone again. stella..........

i like angy bird
i havent played any of the games in years but i miss em and i really gotta get em on my phone again. stella..........
well thats funny i got super into the series later the same month and have been never shutting up about it since
ive been playin bad piggies and space a lot lately. not stella though its borked :{

anyway we had news yesterday. more info abt rereleases of the old gaames that were announced a few months ago
(https://twitter.com/Rovio/status/1463174512321736714)
this is super exciting but like. any angry birds news is super exciting to me tbh

Back