Story Chain

Wackyturtle

I’ll BUTCHER it, the STeAKS are to high!
Pronouns
She/her
One day Daffy Duck went skiing at Blood Mountain without skis and sang about a shoe loudly and ate Donald Duck's muffins, which caused a Chain Chomp to dance slowly and begin attacking Donald Duck at Mickey’s house. “What in tarnation is going on here!”

Road Runner

Mmm... donuts.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
One day Daffy Duck went skiing at Blood Mountain without skis and sang about a shoe loudly and ate Donald Duck's muffins, which caused a Chain Chomp to dance slowly and begin attacking Donald Duck at Mickey’s house. “What in tarnation is going on here!” Mickey

Wackyturtle

Pronouns
She/her
One day Daffy Duck went skiing at Blood Mountain without skis and sang about a shoe loudly and ate Donald Duck's muffins, which caused a Chain Chomp to dance slowly and begin attacking Donald Duck at Mickey’s house. “What in tarnation is going on here!” Mickey screamed

Road Runner

Mmm... donuts.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
One day Daffy Duck went skiing at Blood Mountain without skis and sang about a shoe loudly and ate Donald Duck's muffins, which caused a Chain Chomp to dance slowly and begin attacking Donald Duck at Mickey’s house. “What in tarnation is going on here!” Mickey screamed angrily.

Popopo

"I'm going out with a bang!"
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Popopo
One day Daffy Duck went skiing at Blood Mountain without skis and sang about a shoe loudly and ate Donald Duck's muffins, which caused a Chain Chomp to dance slowly and begin attacking Donald Duck at Mickey’s house. “What in tarnation is going on here!” Mickey screamed angrily. Daffy

Road Runner

Mmm... donuts.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
One day Daffy Duck went skiing at Blood Mountain without skis and sang about a shoe loudly and ate Donald Duck's muffins, which caused a Chain Chomp to dance slowly and begin attacking Donald Duck at Mickey’s house. “What in tarnation is going on here!” Mickey screamed angrily. Daffy calmly

Popopo

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Popopo
One day Daffy Duck went skiing at Blood Mountain without skis and sang about a shoe loudly and ate Donald Duck's muffins, which caused a Chain Chomp to dance slowly and begin attacking Donald Duck at Mickey’s house. “What in tarnation is going on here!” Mickey screamed angrily. Daffy calmly walked

Wackyturtle

Pronouns
She/her
One day Daffy Duck went skiing at Blood Mountain without skis and sang about a shoe loudly and ate Donald Duck's muffins, which caused a Chain Chomp to dance slowly and begin attacking Donald Duck at Mickey’s house. “What in tarnation is going on here!” Mickey screamed angrily. Daffy calmly walked to

Popopo

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Popopo
One day Daffy Duck went skiing at Blood Mountain without skis and sang about a shoe loudly and ate Donald Duck's muffins, which caused a Chain Chomp to dance slowly and begin attacking Donald Duck at Mickey’s house. “What in tarnation is going on here!” Mickey screamed angrily. Daffy calmly walked to Mickey's

Wackyturtle

Pronouns
She/her
One day Daffy Duck went skiing at Blood Mountain without skis and sang about a shoe loudly and ate Donald Duck's muffins, which caused a Chain Chomp to dance slowly and begin attacking Donald Duck at Mickey’s house. “What in tarnation is going on here!” Mickey screamed angrily. Daffy calmly walked to Mickey's table

Road Runner

Mmm... donuts.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
One day Daffy Duck went skiing at Blood Mountain without skis and sang about a shoe loudly and ate Donald Duck's muffins, which caused a Chain Chomp to dance slowly and begin attacking Donald Duck at Mickey’s house. “What in tarnation is going on here!” Mickey screamed angrily. Daffy calmly walked to Mickey's table and

Wackyturtle

Pronouns
She/her
One day Daffy Duck went skiing at Blood Mountain without skis and sang about a shoe loudly and ate Donald Duck's muffins, which caused a Chain Chomp to dance slowly and begin attacking Donald Duck at Mickey’s house. “What in tarnation is going on here!” Mickey screamed angrily. Daffy calmly walked to Mickey's table and flipped

Popopo

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Popopo
One day Daffy Duck went skiing at Blood Mountain without skis and sang about a shoe loudly and ate Donald Duck's muffins, which caused a Chain Chomp to dance slowly and begin attacking Donald Duck at Mickey’s house. “What in tarnation is going on here!” Mickey screamed angrily. Daffy calmly walked to Mickey's table and flipped the

Road Runner

Mmm... donuts.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
One day Daffy Duck went skiing at Blood Mountain without skis and sang about a shoe loudly and ate Donald Duck's muffins, which caused a Chain Chomp to dance slowly and begin attacking Donald Duck at Mickey’s house. “What in tarnation is going on here!” Mickey screamed angrily. Daffy calmly walked to Mickey's table and flipped the table,

Popopo

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Popopo
One day Daffy Duck went skiing at Blood Mountain without skis and sang about a shoe loudly and ate Donald Duck's muffins, which caused a Chain Chomp to dance slowly and begin attacking Donald Duck at Mickey’s house. “What in tarnation is going on here!” Mickey screamed angrily. Daffy calmly walked to Mickey's table and flipped the table, "What

That-1-Green-Pokey

A Pokey, That's it
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
That-1-Green-Pokey
One day Daffy Duck went skiing at Blood Mountain without skis and sang about a shoe loudly and ate Donald Duck's muffins, which caused a Chain Chomp to dance slowly and begin attacking Donald Duck at Mickey’s house. “What in tarnation is going on here!” Mickey screamed angrily. Daffy calmly walked to Mickey's table and flipped the table, "What the

Road Runner

Mmm... donuts.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
One day Daffy Duck went skiing at Blood Mountain without skis and sang about a shoe loudly and ate Donald Duck's muffins, which caused a Chain Chomp to dance slowly and begin attacking Donald Duck at Mickey’s house. “What in tarnation is going on here!” Mickey screamed angrily. Daffy calmly walked to Mickey's table and flipped the table, "What the dog

Popopo

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Popopo
One day Daffy Duck went skiing at Blood Mountain without skis and sang about a shoe loudly and ate Donald Duck's muffins, which caused a Chain Chomp to dance slowly and begin attacking Donald Duck at Mickey’s house. “What in tarnation is going on here!” Mickey screamed angrily. Daffy calmly walked to Mickey's table and flipped the table, "What the dog happened

Last edited:

Wackyturtle

Pronouns
She/her
One day Daffy Duck went skiing at Blood Mountain without skis and sang about a shoe loudly and ate Donald Duck's muffins, which caused a Chain Chomp to dance slowly and begin attacking Donald Duck at Mickey’s house. “What in tarnation is going on here!” Mickey screamed angrily. Daffy calmly walked to Mickey's table and flipped the table, "What the dog happened here?!”

Popopo

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Popopo
One day Daffy Duck went skiing at Blood Mountain without skis and sang about a shoe loudly and ate Donald Duck's muffins, which caused a Chain Chomp to dance slowly and begin attacking Donald Duck at Mickey’s house. “What in tarnation is going on here!” Mickey screamed angrily. Daffy calmly walked to Mickey's table and flipped the table, "What the dog happened here?!” He

Wackyturtle

Pronouns
She/her
One day Daffy Duck went skiing at Blood Mountain without skis and sang about a shoe loudly and ate Donald Duck's muffins, which caused a Chain Chomp to dance slowly and begin attacking Donald Duck at Mickey’s house. “What in tarnation is going on here!” Mickey screamed angrily. Daffy calmly walked to Mickey's table and flipped the table, "What the dog happened here?!” He inquired.

haha im so fancy

Popopo

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Popopo
One day Daffy Duck went skiing at Blood Mountain without skis and sang about a shoe loudly and ate Donald Duck's muffins, which caused a Chain Chomp to dance slowly and begin attacking Donald Duck at Mickey’s house. “What in tarnation is going on here!” Mickey screamed angrily. Daffy calmly walked to Mickey's table and flipped the table, "What the dog happened here?!” He inquired. Donald

That-1-Green-Pokey

A Pokey, That's it
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
That-1-Green-Pokey
One day Daffy Duck went skiing at Blood Mountain without skis and sang about a shoe loudly and ate Donald Duck's muffins, which caused a Chain Chomp to dance slowly and begin attacking Donald Duck at Mickey’s house. “What in tarnation is going on here!” Mickey screamed angrily. Daffy calmly walked to Mickey's table and flipped the table, "What the dog happened here?!” He inquired. Donald Duck

Popopo

Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Popopo
One day Daffy Duck went skiing at Blood Mountain without skis and sang about a shoe loudly and ate Donald Duck's muffins, which caused a Chain Chomp to dance slowly and begin attacking Donald Duck at Mickey’s house. “What in tarnation is going on here!” Mickey screamed angrily. Daffy calmly walked to Mickey's table and flipped the table, "What the dog happened here?!” He inquired. Donald Duck sent

Wackyturtle

Pronouns
She/her
One day Daffy Duck went skiing at Blood Mountain without skis and sang about a shoe loudly and ate Donald Duck's muffins, which caused a Chain Chomp to dance slowly and begin attacking Donald Duck at Mickey’s house. “What in tarnation is going on here!” Mickey screamed angrily. Daffy calmly walked to Mickey's table and flipped the table, "What the dog happened here?!” He inquired. Donald Duck sent yoshi