Story Chain

Road Runner

Mmm... donuts.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
One day Daffy Duck went skiing at Blood Mountain without skis and sang about a shoe loudly and ate Donald Duck's muffins, which caused a Chain Chomp

Road Runner

Mmm... donuts.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
One day Daffy Duck went skiing at Blood Mountain without skis and sang about a shoe loudly and ate Donald Duck's muffins, which caused a Chain Chomp to dance

Road Runner

Mmm... donuts.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
that's not up to you to decide, sorry

One day Daffy Duck went skiing at Blood Mountain without skis and sang about a shoe loudly and ate Donald Duck's ass, which caused a Chain Chomp to dance slowly
i just didn’t want that because it’s referencing something bad

That-1-Green-Pokey

A Pokey, That's it
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
That-1-Green-Pokey
One day Daffy Duck went skiing at Blood Mountain without skis and sang about a shoe loudly and ate Donald Duck's ass, which caused a Chain Chomp to dance slowly and

Road Runner

Mmm... donuts.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
I know what your talking about but I don't wanna say it so let's just stick to muffins.
yes

One day Daffy Duck went skiing at Blood Mountain without skis and sang about a shoe loudly and ate Donald Duck's muffins, which caused a Chain Chomp to dance slowly and begin

That-1-Green-Pokey

A Pokey, That's it
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
That-1-Green-Pokey
One day Daffy Duck went skiing at Blood Mountain without skis and sang about a shoe loudly and ate Donald Duck's ass, which caused a Chain Chomp to dance slowly and begin attacking Donald

Road Runner

Mmm... donuts.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
One day Daffy Duck went skiing at Blood Mountain without skis and sang about a shoe loudly and ate Donald Duck's ass, which caused a Chain Chomp to dance slowly and begin attacking Donald Duck

Road Runner

Mmm... donuts.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
One day Daffy Duck went skiing at Blood Mountain without skis and sang about a shoe loudly and ate Donald Duck's muffins, which caused a Chain Chomp to dance slowly and begin attacking Donald Duck at
muffins

One day Daffy Duck went skiing at Blood Mountain without skis and sang about a shoe loudly and ate Donald Duck's muffins, which caused a Chain Chomp to dance slowly and begin attacking Donald Duck at Mickey’s

Popopo

"I'm going out with a bang!"
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Popopo
I was going to say "at the same time" but whatever.
One day Daffy Duck went skiing at Blood Mountain without skis and sang about a shoe loudly and ate Donald Duck's muffins, which caused a Chain Chomp to dance slowly and begin attacking Donald Duck at Mickey’s house

Road Runner

Mmm... donuts.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
One day Daffy Duck went skiing at Blood Mountain without skis and sang about a shoe loudly and ate Donald Duck's muffins, which caused a Chain Chomp to dance slowly and begin attacking Donald Duck at Mickey’s house. “What

Road Runner

Mmm... donuts.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
One day Daffy Duck went skiing at Blood Mountain without skis and sang about a shoe loudly and ate Donald Duck's muffins, which caused a Chain Chomp to dance slowly and begin attacking Donald Duck at Mickey’s house. “What in tarnation

That-1-Green-Pokey

A Pokey, That's it
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
That-1-Green-Pokey
One day Daffy Duck went skiing at Blood Mountain without skis and sang about a shoe loudly and ate Donald Duck's muffins, which caused a Chain Chomp to dance slowly and begin attacking Donald Duck at Mickey’s house. “What in tarnation is

Wackyturtle

I’ll BUTCHER it, the STeAKS are to high!
Pronouns
She/her
One day Daffy Duck went skiing at Blood Mountain without skis and sang about a shoe loudly and ate Donald Duck's muffins, which caused a Chain Chomp to dance slowly and begin attacking Donald Duck at Mickey’s house. “What in tarnation is going

Road Runner

Mmm... donuts.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
One day Daffy Duck went skiing at Blood Mountain without skis and sang about a shoe loudly and ate Donald Duck's muffins, which caused a Chain Chomp to dance slowly and begin attacking Donald Duck at Mickey’s house. “What in tarnation is going on